Re: Hello from Australia, white leather Adidas sneaker collection of my wife.

Hello Petroch,

Here are a pair of the two sneakers that I promised you pics of. Don't think I want to sell the other pair and I'm sorry to say it but I'm having second thoughts about selling these ones pictured. My wife actually had these when she was a university student, so going back to 2001/02 about a year before I met her. In fact I didn't know she had these sneakers until about 3 weeks after we met by that stage in 03 she had finished studying and had put these sneakers away in storage so when I told her about my fetish or love for the women's Adidas sneakers she told me about these ones that she bought for uni so they were a special find for me! Also back in the 99 [in her late teens] she had a pair of pink Gazelle Adidas sneakers with white stripes [these also came in black with white stripes] but unfortunately I didn't get those, her first b/f had a thing for high heels and she ended up leaving them with him along with some of her old heels, well that was the story, kind of a shame on my part because she told me she always wore them sockless.

Getting back to the pictures these Adidas Country Ripple are a US 7 and I think a UK 6.5 they were shop purchased new by her and she stopped wearing them after we were married in early 07 because they were a little tight and of course very worn down, her comfortable size now is a US 7.5 - US 8. When she was a student these were mainly worn with socks but in the summer she told me she would sometimes go sockless and of course after I met her they saw a quite a number of sockless trips. They still smell rather strong and I'm not sure I can sell them because they do hold some good memories of our early days. Still I promised you the pics so here they are and I hope you enjoy them.

Matt.

Attachments

• IMG_4484.jpg
    IMG_4484.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4478.jpg
    IMG_4478.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4479.jpg
    IMG_4479.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4480.jpg
    IMG_4480.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4481.jpg
    IMG_4481.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4482.jpg
    IMG_4482.jpg
    518 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4483.jpg
    IMG_4483.jpg
    500.9 KB · Views: 2

Hi all,

Been a while but I have some new pics of my wife wearing her gold Adidas DRC [also known in some parts of the world as 'Country 2'] white sneakers without socks. I've waited two years for this because after giving birth to our son 2 years ago she had some fluid retention due to complications with the birth and her feet were a little sensitive esp with sneakers without socks. Thankfully its better for her now and today she wore these sneakers without socks for approx 8 hours, these pics were taken just before they were removed at the end of the day. The white insoles have turned dark and they do have a nice, sweet smell to them which is heaven for me!
Fingers crossed she remains fine and I might be able to get more sockless pics soon. Maybe tomorrow [if I have time] I'll upload some pics of her walking in them today.

Take care all.

Matt.

Attachments

• sneakers1.jpg
    sneakers1.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5387.jpg
    IMG_5387.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5388.jpg
    IMG_5388.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5389.jpg
    IMG_5389.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 1

Thanks Matt for the post - welcome back. Pleased to hear your wife is now OK 🙂
OMG - worn sockless for 8 hours..... Bet they smelt great... Wish I was there....
Love to see pics of the insoles after she has taken them off....
But you are right though - don't see very many girls wearing Adidas Country these days :-(
But if your wife wants to sell a pair or even 'loan' for a month....
Petroch
The Tgassa

Hi Petroch,

Thanks for your comments! Good to hear from you and hope you have been well. My wife is feeling better but she's still not 100% so please forgive me if I can't get sockless pics of her uploaded that often, its a slow process but she's getting there and hopefully soon she will be wearing the sneakers every weekend without socks like it used to be before she became pregnant nearly 3 years ago and these medical issues started. I feel sorry for her in a way it couldn't have been comfortable with that fluid retention from the birth but she's really come a long way in these past few months and touch wood she will be 100% soon.

I counted my blessings yesterday yes 8 hours in those gold strip DRC was really heaven for me. I'm not a fan of modern day women's sneakers, I just really love the retro [early70's style] Adidas shelltoes, Country Ripple and these DRC [Country 2] sneakers in white leather with white insoles. I will take some pics for you of the insoles if you like? I will also attach below some pics of her wearing these sneakers whilst we were out yesterday. Maybe at some point in the future we might be able to sell you a pair, I did notice you had a large collection of women's well worn shelltoes and I did really like some of those but we'll see what happens maybe in 6 months from now if that's ok. Only saying that because its still early days and I'm just wishing that she will be 100% very soon and wearing them sockless on a regular basis.

These days here in Australia you don't even see women/girls wearing Adidas shell toes anymore, there seems to be a lot of Nike sport shoes [with the two springs] but they don't do much for me, so to have these back on my wife really is such a joy for me! Your correct about the smell it was a sweet, lovely warm smell [hard to describe] but lets just say very nice after 8 hours.

Take care all.

Matt.

Attachments

• goldadidNo1.jpg
    goldadidNo1.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 0
  • goldadidNo2.jpg
    goldadidNo2.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 0
  • goldadidNo3.jpg
    goldadidNo3.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 0
  • goldadidNo4.jpg
    goldadidNo4.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 0

Some girls at high school wore wedge soled shoes with a sawtooth ripple which would squish on the lino floors driving me crazy. So when I say Adidas Country Ripple in the shops, I had to have a pair - I purchased four pairs in all while they were around. Alas I think the popularity of Converse knocked the 'ripple' sneakers off the perch (Reebok still make some). I could not keep my eyes of them when i saw girls wearing them. The most memorable occasion was when I followed a girl walking along a wet sidewalk. They made a hell of a squishing noise as the ripples flicked the water around under her feet.

Hello Netking30,

Thanks for your reply. I have to agree with you regarding the Converse [and I would also say Nike sports shoes] outselling and thus taking away the good old country ripple classic sneakers. The only other ripple sneakers I like are the Nike Cortez [in white leather with white insoles] they are another classic early 70's style women's sneaker. If you haven't already seen my first post in this thread then go back and have a look at my latest pair of women's Adidas Country Ripple [Nov 2011] I think these sneakers with hot pink stripes and my favorite pair, I love seeing them on my wife [she hasn't wore them sockless yet but promises soon] they really stand out I think compared to any other sneakers you seen on women these days BUT I was extremely lucky to find those pink Adidas CR because as you know these sneakers are VERY hard to source these days and are certainly [as far as I know] no longer available in stores here in Australia.

Its interesting how you liked the sound of the ripple soul, honestly I never noticed that with my wife's sneakers, never thought of it so it just goes to show you that we all have our own little fancy's which is fair enough! I'll uploaded some pics mainly from 2009 [before my wife gave birth to our son] from late 06 to I guess mid 09 she would sometimes approx 3 - 4 times a week wear these green stripe Adidas CR for me always without socks, they were everyday sneakers. Even in summertime and trips O/S she would wear these sockless and found them quite comfortable, I don't think they ever saw a sock in them. I still have these green CR sneakers and they are pictured in the first post of this thread, understandably they are quite worn now but were worn in naturally over time [I don't like sneakers trashed]. Anyway it was a wonderful time for me and hopefully as my wife continues to get better she will start wearing the sneaker collection sockless every weekend again, shes almost fully back to health after the pregnancy complication two years ago with some fluid retention in her feet but its almost completely better and thankfully her feet aren't so sensitive anymore. She has started wearing my favorite orange stripe Adidas Country 2 again some evenings without socks so fingers crossed all will be good.

Anyway here are some 2009 pics of the green Adidas CR in auction, sockless of course and I hope you all enjoy.

Regards,

Matt.

PS I just added 5 extra pics on the end of this, they would be dated from 07-08 so the latest ones are at the start, oldest at the end

Attachments

• greenCRNo014.jpg
    greenCRNo014.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 1
  • greenCRNo1.jpg
    greenCRNo1.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 1
  • greenCRNo2.jpg
    greenCRNo2.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 1
  • greenCRNo3.jpg
    greenCRNo3.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 0
  • greenCRNo4.jpg
    greenCRNo4.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 0
  • greenCRNo5.jpg
    greenCRNo5.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 0
  • greenCRNo6.jpg
    greenCRNo6.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 0
  • greenCRNo7.jpg
    greenCRNo7.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 0
  • greenCRNo8.jpg
    greenCRNo8.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 0
  • greenCRNo9.jpg
    greenCRNo9.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 1
  • greenCRNo010.jpg
    greenCRNo010.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 1
  • greenCRNo011.jpg
    greenCRNo011.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 1
  • greenCRNo012.jpg
    greenCRNo012.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 1
  • greenCRNo013.jpg
    greenCRNo013.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 0
  • greenCRNo021.jpg
    greenCRNo021.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 0
  • greenCRNo015.jpg
    greenCRNo015.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 1
  • greenCRNo016.jpg
    greenCRNo016.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1
  • greenCRNo017.jpg
    greenCRNo017.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 3
  • greenCRNo018.jpg
    greenCRNo018.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 3
  • greenCRNo019.jpg
    greenCRNo019.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 1
  • greenCRNo020.jpg
    greenCRNo020.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 3

Mat - thanks very much for this lovely description and those pictures. It is indeed a pity you cannot buy ACR or Nike ripple now. Adidas Country ripple is just so wicked. I also like it if the wearer is leaning on something squashing in the ripples.

P9090023a.jpgpb070022a.jpgp7220010a.jpgp7220011a.jpg
A few pics of my white/green and brown ACR's with brown gummy soles - I love brown gummy soles! Also a few pics of my partner in cheap unbranded ripple sneakers. She wore them when we went out one day and I was able to get some pics! That was a fun day.

Very nice!!! Can you do some more of the ones with nylons? No one ever does that. I think they are sexier like that.

Hi All,

Just found a few more pics of my wife in the green stripe Adidas Country Ripple, these were taken back in 09 on a trip O/S. Just for honesty sake I must admit I'm more like member good old Petrock_uk I prefer women's Adidas sneakers sockless. I recall my wife wearing one pair of the sneakers in our collection with nylons but it didn't do much for me but I can understand how it can look appealing. I will have to see if I can find any pics but for now here are a few more sockless in the green stripe Adidas CR.

Take care all.

Matt.

Attachments

• GreenCRNo8.jpg
    GreenCRNo8.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 0
  • GreenCRNo1.jpg
    GreenCRNo1.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 0
  • GreenCRNo2.jpg
    GreenCRNo2.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 0
  • GreenCRNo3.jpg
    GreenCRNo3.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 0
  • GreenCRNo4.jpg
    GreenCRNo4.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 0
  • GreenCRNo5.jpg
    GreenCRNo5.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 0
  • GreenCRNo6.jpg
    GreenCRNo6.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 0
  • GreenCRNo7.jpg
    GreenCRNo7.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 2

Cheers!!! You guys rock!! Hope everything is well!!

Back
Top Bottom