Re: Hot Redhead In Superstars

etniesboy

Where have you been?

Welcome back....

Petroch
TGASSA

I got very involved in my social life in the past few months, spending a lot less time online. It's good to be back, LOTS more participation from others this time around:icon_bigg

Welcome back!

Thanks for the pics - - - any more like it?

She could use a little more meat - but definitely still a looker - and I guess the best part are the sneaks and socks! I do like that look!

Speaking of eating more, I wonder if she'd like the Big Sausage Pizza? :icon_mrgr

KedsRule said:
Welcome back!

She could use a little more meat - but definitely still a looker - and I guess the best part are the sneaks and socks! I do like that look!

A few more.... :icon_lol:

Enjoy
Petroch
TGASSA

Attachments

• Girl200a.jpg
    Girl200a.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Girl200b.jpg
    Girl200b.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 3
  • Girl200e.jpg
    Girl200e.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Girl200f.jpg
    Girl200f.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Girl200g.jpg
    Girl200g.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Girl200i.jpg
    Girl200i.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Girl200j.jpg
    Girl200j.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Girl200d.jpg
    Girl200d.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 3

KedsRule said:
Welcome back!

You like the red socks and sneakers look?

tretornluver said:
You like the red socks and sneakers look?

Hi -

Yes - I like this look - actually any sneakers with colored socks/dark socks, other than white, I prefer. I do like white also, but there are nice contrasts with color. I don't mind white socks, but if you're going to wear white socks I prefer those then with colored canvas or colored sneakers.

My preference on the sneakers first is Keds Champions paired with contrasting/matching colors is great. Converse Chucks also have a great variety of colors to have fun with.

For socks, I like knee-hi's both socks and nylons; the frilly/lacey socks; striped socks; any of the girls patterned socks (like shown - red with the hearts); nylons and thights in all kinds of styles. From years past, the slouch socks in all kinds of colors was fun to mix and match.

I don't mind "no socks", but I guess I prefer them as to not having them. A lot of it depends on the theme. It is great to see some ankle . . . so . . .

It is all good - - - AND I will take all offerings and when opportunity to choose preferences - this isn't a bad choice.

Thanks again for the series of pics!:icon_twis

Hi -

Yes - I like this look - actually any sneakers with colored socks/dark socks, other than white, I prefer. I do like white also, but there are nice contrasts with color. I don't mind white socks, but if you're going to wear white socks I prefer those then with colored canvas or colored sneakers.

My preference on the sneakers first is Keds Champions paired with contrasting/matching colors is great. Converse Chucks also have a great variety of colors to have fun with.

For socks, I like knee-hi's both socks and nylons; the frilly/lacey socks; striped socks; any of the girls patterned socks (like shown - red with the hearts); nylons and thights in all kinds of styles. From years past, the slouch socks in all kinds of colors was fun to mix and match.

:icon_twis

Yeah I love the look of dark socks with white sneakers!! It drives me insane, actually!!! My faves are red, navy blue, and green. I love when the socks match the shirt the woman is wearing. Sooo yummy!!!

Yes - coordinating the look is great . . . I used to and still do occassionally match the socks to the shirt. It was more popular and trendy back in the 80's. My wife and I did that a lot.

Back
Top Bottom