Re: Hot Redhead In Superstars

Yes - coordinating the look is great . . . I used to and still do occassionally match the socks to the shirt. It was more popular and trendy back in the 80's. My wife and I did that a lot.

Yeah I keep hoping that the coordinating socks/shirt look will come back. You would coordinate your socks to match your shirt? What colors? I love doing that but am still a little self conscious about doing it. Would you and your wife wear the same colored socks?

Yeah I keep hoping that the coordinating socks/shirt look will come back. You would coordinate your socks to match your shirt? What colors? I love doing that but am still a little self conscious about doing it. Would you and your wife wear the same colored socks?

Occasionally we will wear the same shirt/socks color and maybe even in style - especailly for football games (We're eagles fans - green shirt/socks or with logos). We have the same Keds in many styles - keds sports/ champions / surf - - - Back in the days when I was in a band would often wear orange socks / shirt and some style Reebok (forget the name) that had orange and black - - - I also used to wear and outfit that looked like a tux - - black dress pants, white tux pleatead shirt - red bow tie/cumberbun and red hi-top freestyle Reebok sneakers. I would wear my white canvas Champions for set-up.

I'm still self-concious about certain color combos, but for the most part I have enough other stuff to wear that I can choose from.

Matching socks to shirt color is a geat look. I still do that to this day. I especially like the look of matching socks to shirt color, jeans or capris or shorts and reebok freestyles or princess'. I really loved the 80's.

Matching socks to shirt color is a geat look. I still do that to this day. I especially like the look of matching socks to shirt color, jeans or capris or shorts and reebok freestyles or princess'. I really loved the 80's.

What colors are your faves? Mine would be red shirt and red socks with Reebok princess' or navy blue socks and shirt with same shoes. My friend's mom in the late 80s and 90s always did this and she was a MILF!!!! She really turned me on to it!!

Welcome Sarah!

I agree that red shirt and red socks with Reebok Princess' is a hot look. I also like a purple top, purple slouch socks, jean capris pants or shorts and reebok freestyle hi tops. That is a cool outfit. I still have friends that like to do this as well as myself. Other favorite colors would be pink, yellow and green.

Sarah

I agree that red shirt and red socks with Reebok Princess' is a hot look. I also like a purple top, purple slouch socks, jean capris pants or shorts and reebok freestyle hi tops. That is a cool outfit. I still have friends that like to do this as well as myself. Other favorite colors would be pink, yellow and green.

Sarah

Those are great colors. I like any color that is really bright and really brings attention to the feet. I think that might be some of the reason that it turns me on.

I attached a pic that you might like.

Attachments

• GowlandGirlPose2A4A.jpg
    GowlandGirlPose2A4A.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4

Those are great colors. I like any color that is really bright and really brings attention to the feet. I think that might be some of the reason that it turns me on.

I attached a pic that you might like.

THANKS for the pic!

Attention to the feet. No matter what - - I'm always checking - on the hunt for any sneakered feet . . . see what's being done there first . . . and then how did you coordinate the "rest" of your body!!:icon_twis

THANKS for the pic!

Attention to the feet. No matter what - - I'm always checking - on the hunt for any sneakered feet . . . see what's being done there first . . . and then how did you coordinate the "rest" of your body!!:icon_twis

Yeah I love thinking that the woman wearing the sexy socks and sexy sneakers put them on with the thought that people would be looking at her feet. It is somewhat of a power thing that really turns me on, kind of like, "You like looking at my red socks, don't you? You wish you could suck my red toes!"

Back
Top Bottom