Keds Article How does the fetish start?

How did you get your sneaker fetish? My deep dark thoughts on mine. And why I still get hard thinking about it.
I'm 65 I've had a long time to think about it and I'm pretty sure I know how I got mine.
More to come.

Last edited:

tretornluver

Staff member
Jun 7, 2004
USA
Ha great conversation. I have something to admit to.

I started writing this as a story / bio but I was drinking bourbon and had a nap. The program auto saved and when I awoke there were replies.

I’ll try again 👍
I'd love to hear the rest of your story!

Reactions: cons70

Rockdog22

Gold Member
Jul 13, 2022
United States
Not sure i remember exactly when. But when I was young there was a girl in my class the wore navy blue Ked's style sneakers with little nylon socks and I couldn't take my eyes off them. Then in the 80s all hell broke lose with the aerobics craze. Suddenly girls were wearing Nikes and Reebok's with tights, leg warmers and slouch socks! God wish camera phones were around then!!!!!

Br549

Platinum Member
Mar 9, 2021
USA
I had a thing for Keds as far back as I can remember, not sure where it came from or why. In the late 70’s Tretorns came along and they were also a turn on. As far as adding bondage into that mix I don’t know where I got that , it has always been something that I liked . I was tying up neighborhood girls in their Keds when I was about 10 or 11. I thought I would grow out of it but I haven’t and am in my 60’s .