hoopster

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
United States
There is a girl named Grace who has a tumblr or whatever, that is almost purely keds. She posts pictures of herself and others all the time, it is like a keds gold mine. She has mentioned having over 50 pairs and is always posting pictures of ones she's just purchased. Just google Siamese Grace and you should find her. Don't be weird though, I've seen her post about people asking if she has a fetish and stuff and she gets creeped out, so don't ruin it for us! Enjoy!

Re: If you didn't already know

If nothing else, she's keeping the company in business and proving that you could probably find a pair of Keds to go with just about any outfit. Nice find.

Have you guys been following her? Posting some hotties lately haha and a selfie recently for whoever was asking what she looked like, as long as she has keds on it doesn't matter much to me 😉

I don't buy it for a second. I think these are all posted by a guy. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I sense a deception.

I don't buy it for a second. I think these are all posted by a guy. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I sense a deception.
I'd have to agree with you.

I don't know guys, I've been following that account for about a year. All the pictures are of girls which is what matters to me, but there are hundreds of the same girl, full body selfies and face ones also. That could be a guy, which would be a surprise to me. I don't know how someone would get so many pictures of the same girl unless it was a significant other or something.

Yeah, I did a bit of studying. Lots of the pictures seem to be girly but with a closer look, I am pretty sure there is a man inside there. As for me, I really don't care one way or the other because the keds pictures are nice. The person seems to have a fetish for keds so hopefully their pictures will continue to provide us with great shares too.

Man or woman, they post some excellent pictures of actual girls in keds daily, worth checking out every couple days for sure! Some hotties on there currently, man I love when girls that the older style keds before T Swift got a hold of them, just shows they had them before they came popular again 🙂

Just tried to go to her Tumblr and Bravehearts posts...keeps coming up not found. Maybe someone freaked her out and she bailed?

The name of her account has been changed to "All about the Keds"

Back
Top Bottom