Hey Olympian, thanks man. No, we broke up for other reasons... she actually was into the fetish. She used to tell me she wished she could get into my head so she could understand what it was like for me, because how can you possibly put something that incredibly beautiful and wonderful into words to explain it?? :icon_lol:

The thing I hate is starting over because of all the baggage I have about the fetish -- I'm really private about it, and when I find someone who's into it, I want to keep her around!! I hate having to start the whole process over and find someone who wears Chucks with no socks (for some reason I like it better when they wear them anyway before they ever know I'm into it, and not just because I asked them to), and explain the fetish to them, and hope they'll be into it, and hope they'll wear the Chucks all the time, blah blah blah...

And of course the Catch-22 is that when I finally see some hottie that's wearing Chucks/no socks, I become so stupid and tongue-tied that I usually don't have much luck hitting on her anyway :icon_redf

R66, I agree 100 with you, I hope things improve for you. I am sure that they will. I have had it the other way where I have bought my way into the fetish with the girlfriends. Some are just not interested and needless to say, didnt last long! Let me know how you get on. Where are you, in the USA?

..and i suppose thats what this forum is for, to bring people with the same fetish, drives, desires and talk about them.!!..

Hey Olympian,

Yeah, I live in California. It's funny how it's so hit and miss out here, a couple of weeks ago I went to a bar and probably four or five really attractive girls were wearing Chucks (from what I could see, all with socks, unfortunately lol) . I went again exactly one week later, and there was only one girl with Chucks. Makes me wish I was in college again where there would be a lot more, because I don't see too many women wearing them to work!

Anyway, yeah, this forum is very possibly for me the most important thing on the internet. I seriously thought I was literally the only person in the world to have this kind of a fetish, until I found seeker's basement online about 9 or 10 years ago. Before that, I thought I was all alone as some kind of crazy freak. But now, I think I still may be a crazy freak, but now I know I'm not the only one! :icon_lol: Seriously -- it's good to know all you guys are out there. I feel a group hug coming on.............. :icon_razz

P.S. Oh yeah, and I finally got the Chucks back from my ex-girlfriend. It's a silver lining, I guess.

R66, sorry for the late reply, PM me if you wish. Good hearing from you. I find its been hit & miss these days. I am surprised that I have had so many sightings with the cold weather here, between 3-6 degrees tops! Please continue to let me know how things progress and dont forget the pics fir us all to see. I was also so amazed when I found this forum, whats more, there are som many members now sharing stories! best wishes

..and I miss college, I left in 1996 after graduating into the real world. Memories of the girls I used to see in the corridors and at the bus stops. Those were the days! However, these days we have cameras inside mobile phones.

Back
Top Bottom