Tretorns Arrived

Tretorns Arrived

One heck of a package. Looked like a filing cabinet when I opened the box. The quality seems to be a lot better than her old Tretorns, but her old ones date back to college, so maybe that is the reason.

The canvas is alot softer than a new pair of Keds, and the insides really feel soft as well. I like the "Tretorn" stitching on the tongue, the logo on the insole, and the terrycloth.

Now, what to do with the old pair...

Spouse Response to Keds and Sex

Spouse Response to Keds and Sex

maniac_kds said:
I have had a bit of a set back. I thought I had it made in the shade when my wife had sex with me with her Keds on when I bought them new. But since then the interest is rapidly declining.

Wouldn't it be nice to marry a Keds fanatic? hehehehe.

Are there any other people who have confided in their spouse the truth about Keds/Other shoes and didn't have a positve response?

I told my wife about my desire to have her wear her Keds during foreplay and sex about a year and a half ago. She really didn't mind, and was more glad I wasn't into stillettos or something more painful to wear. I took it very slowly.

I find that she still will wear her Keds when she is in the mood, like on casual Fridays when she wears them to work (she knows it turns me on for later). I also found out she is more receptive to wearing them while we have sex if I don't ask all the time. I'm no psychologist, but I think she wants the constant reassurance I am not making love to her sneakers, but to her.

inkeds said:
One heck of a package. Looked like a filing cabinet when I opened the box. The quality seems to be a lot better than her old Tretorns, but her old ones date back to college, so maybe that is the reason.

The canvas is alot softer than a new pair of Keds, and the insides really feel soft as well. I like the "Tretorn" stitching on the tongue, the logo on the insole, and the terrycloth.

Now, what to do with the old pair...

I agree they are gorgeous! They made them exactly as I would have with the terrycloth lining and the insides colored all the way to the toe.

inkeds said:
I told my wife about my desire to have her wear her Keds during foreplay and sex about a year and a half ago. She really didn't mind, and was more glad I wasn't into stillettos or something more painful to wear. I took it very slowly.

I find that she still will wear her Keds when she is in the mood, like on casual Fridays when she wears them to work (she knows it turns me on for later). I also found out she is more receptive to wearing them while we have sex if I don't ask all the time. I'm no psychologist, but I think she wants the constant reassurance I am not making love to her sneakers, but to her.

I know what you are talking about, inkeds. I had bought Tretorns for my wife hoping that she would wear them. She wore them a couple of times but not when I was with her. Finally I was just too horny so I asked her to wear them one day and when we got home that night we had sex and luckily she left them on. I ask her every once in awhile to wear them but not that often (luckily she will wear them without my prompting a lot of the time). I go by the same school of thought that I don't want her to think that her Tretorns are all I care about.

Back
Top Bottom