whitekedschamps

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Ohio
According to the UPC codes on the Stride Rite Corp website, Jessica Simpson has her own line of Stride Rite shoes (NOT specifically Keds). But, why isn't (or wasn't) Mischa offered her own line? Is Mischa out and Jessica now in?

Re: Jessica Simpson the new Keds spokesmodel?

I think its unlikely. True Jessica seems to have built herself an empire on branding and endorsing products but sneakers just don't seem to fit her image.

Maybe it's not true but Jessica sure would look great in a pair of keds. More sex appeal than Mischa at the very least!!! Anyone agree?

i wish i could see jessica simpson wear a pair of white canvas keds with no socks, man she will be even more sexy if she wore them

Lets have Ashley Simpson people.. Heaps better and more sex apeal. I'd love to see Ash rock it out in a pair of Champions.. No sox... Walk softly people..:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

After the drunken McDonald's ordeal it's not likely Ashley will be hired for many endorsements. Then there was the lip sync incident.

My current favorite who I'd like to see replace Mischa is Taylor Momsen. Like Mischa and The OC, Taylor is one of the stars on the hit show Gossip Girl. She just signed with IMG Models and in my opinion, needs an endorsement to boost her career. Maybe Keds will give her a shot?

But whom ever it be (if they do replace Mischa), they need product placement and for their spokesmodel to also wear Keds in the shows, movies, and appearances they make.

A source I read states Mischa's contract is through Summer 2008. The Fall/Winter photoshoot is probably in the works and soon to happen. Will Mischa be back, will someone take her place, or will Keds go alone?

I just wish Mischa would model in something other than the ballet flats and whatnot.

I think I've only seen her in Champions once or twice.

Though I suppose they feel like Mischa purpose is to bring in a new generation... but i wish she would encourage the new generation to wear the old styles like champs.

Still rather Ash.. Jess just dosen't do a thing for me.. Ok so Ash got pissed in Maca's and did a lip sync.. Hey, nothing the rest of them arn't doing.. The loverly Ash just got caught thats all... :icon_bigg:icon_bigg Walk softly people..

Back
Top Bottom