Re: Jessica Simpson the new Keds spokesmodel?

Ashley is pimping for a low end Canadian department store Zellars and will will likely never be hired by any magor brand.

Man, there are so many young "tween" idols that would put MB on the curb with their appeal. The Keds people seem to make all the wrong moves anymore and I doubt they are really in touch with what would make Keds mainstream again...when a high school releases and not a single teen is wearing Keds of anykind...Houston, we may have a problem....Ashley might not appeal to the teen masses these days even though she'd be a great personal choice of mine....

Seems like Keds is moving away from relying on Mischa Barton. She is not even on the keds website right now. They are promoting the "design-your-own" sneakers. Seems like a waste of money to pay millions to Mischa to only appear at a few keds events per year.

I have seen keds on girls in some Disney shows that our daughters watch, but not on the main characters. High School Musical would be a great marketing opportunity as would Hannah Montana.

Also would like to report that at Disney World last week, skimmer sneakers and white keds knockoffs were popular!!!!

HOW BOUT SUMMER GLAU OR OLIVIA WILD.. NOW THERES TWO HOTTIES... I'm with you guys.. I cant figure Keds out for the life of me.. I e-mailed them asking if I ordered 2 or 3 pr of the custom design your own would they ship to Ozz... Guess what, never got a reply... Maybe they are paying staff penuts.. You know the rest of that statment.. By the way Cons will ship their customs international... :icon_excl:icon_excl Walk softly people...

You should write to Zazzle not Keds and I'm sure they ship to OZ

Thanks Mate I'll give that a shot... How about a pr of champs painted up "Steelers'' colors.. WOOOOO...:icon_lol::icon_lol: Walk softly people...

Forgot to mention that, while on vacation, saw a hot 20's something blond lifeguard who wore white keds knockoffs on 2 days. Very reminiscent of Baywatch. Got a chance to walk within 2 feet of those sneakers after she took them off to go for a swim.....very worn. Could not tell which brand, though.

They should try getting the Girls from "Gossip Girls" to become a spokesmodels. The problem that I see is for Keds to become mainstream the costume designers are the ones who make the decisions of what TV or movie characters should wear, unless they promote it we will be waiting along time from them to come back. Brighter side, recently a friend of mine got into swing dancing and she bought a pair to wear to dance class. What we need is another Grease or Dirty Dancing hit movie to promote them, but you guys know that anyway. Is there any teachers here?

News. There is a new keds president at Stride Rite. He is from Puma so I am guessing that Misha is gone and he will bring a new more sporty type of influence at keds. Stay tuned. We probably won't see any new ads until Spring 09. Who will be wearing them for the ads?

Maybe it's not true but Jessica sure would look great in a pair of keds. More sex appeal than Mischa at the very least!!! Anyone agree?

So true! She would be bangin in a pair of keds!

Back
Top Bottom