Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
Here are a few of my closet. I really need a bigger closet.

Luv my Keds, Ashley

Attachments

• Keds Closet 005.jpg
    Keds Closet 005.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Keds Closet 001.jpg
    Keds Closet 001.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Keds Closet 004.jpg
    Keds Closet 004.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Keds Closet 006.jpg
    Keds Closet 006.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Keds Closet 007.jpg
    Keds Closet 007.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 9
Cheer!

Cheer!

I hope to do a cheerleader set in the future!!

How About

How About

Can u please wear the plaid orange keds with some white nylons and a mini skirt? It would be really sweeeeeet. :icon_mrgr

Killerkeds

Sure!

Sure!

Killerkeds said:
Can u please wear the plaid orange keds with some white nylons and a mini skirt? It would be really sweeeeeet. :icon_mrgr

Killerkeds

I will have to get some more white nylons soon..........and I will see what I can do.

Loved your collection. Any chance that you have any canvas slip-ons in there. Take a pic if you can.

nice closet

nice closet

Ashley... just as long as you're just you and you do what you like.. i'll always enjoy it! That is an immense collection you have there! I need to get my wife to get that much of a collection!:icon_mrgr

bhawks93 said:
Loved your collection. Any chance that you have any canvas slip-ons in there. Take a pic if you can.

Sorry, I don't have many slip-ons. I think have a baby blue pair though. If I do they are in a storage box. I do have lots of slide-on mule styles.

Luv my Keds, Ashley

laceless keds

laceless keds

ashley....such a hot collection of keds. i see some keds without laces in there. do you wear them like this? how about some pics of you wearing the laceless pair in the first pic on the bottom row of your closet..thanks

Back
Top Bottom