Lots more

Lots more

kedsman1 said:
ashley....such a hot collection of keds. i see some keds without laces in there. do you wear them like this? how about some pics of you wearing the laceless pair in the first pic on the bottom row of your closet..thanks
Thank you, I have lots more. I do wear a few pair of Keds without laces.
I'll try to do a post in them in the future.

Luv my Keds, Ashley

LordMaximus said:
That's one closet I wouldn't mind being locked in.

Thanks for the comment. That's what I felt like doing to my Keds-boy when I walked in and caught him in front of it messing around with my new navy Keds
with white stitching without me. I made him finish so I could take some pics. I'm sure it was embarrassing for him, especially if I post them on sneaker planet.

Luv my Keds

wow....thats some collection Ashley. Youre really good to us by sharing and letting us into your world like that. Its much appreciated.

OUR KEDS Closet collection...

OUR KEDS Closet collection...

Since Ashley was nice enough to share her closet with us, I thought I share mine. How about everyone who's got a keds collection post their closet treasure too? (Hope it's not a different subject, Seek, I'm not trying to hijack this thread!)
tgkedsgirl:icon_razz

Attachments

• 100_6337.JPG
    100_6337.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_6338.JPG
    100_6338.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_6339.JPG
    100_6339.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_6340.JPG
    100_6340.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_6341.JPG
    100_6341.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_6342.JPG
    100_6342.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 7
hooooooooly crow..thats some collection.

Nice to see some checkered Vans in there too.

wow

wow

i am speechless. holy shnikes! that is a lot of shoes. are those all yours or do you share with Mrs. TGKEDS?

I share the collection. SHE has the best size though. She wears a keds 8 or 8 1/2. Wish I could fit into her shoes! She only has about five or six pair out of the collection, the rest are MINE!
She's really into chucks and vans right now. Her pink and black checkered vans get other guys' attention all the time! Jealous bastards! 🙂

tgkedsgirl said:
(Hope it's not a different subject, Seek, I'm not trying to hijack this thread!)
tgkedsgirl:icon_razz

No hijack, same topic. :icon_wink

I've had contractors in the house doing work so my sneaker room is all boxed up. Once we get finished and I get setup again I'll do a pic.

Back
Top Bottom