kedsfreak said:
:icon_cool Old news but '' GOOD'' news!!!!
It must not be that old because they aren't starting their tour 'till this spring.
I don't know how they sound yet, but I wouldn't mind going 2 one of their shows if Keds R involved.
Maybe they will wear them more often than Mischa Barton.

Keds4ever,
Ashley

I went to the Keds web site yesterday and went to the Veronicas link, they R pretty hot. I like their Keds style, even though I didn't see them wearing any. I like the skirts, lipstick and their semi punky look. On their site they have 2 lipstick prints next to their name, Maybe they will design a sneaker 4 Keds with kiss prints on them. That would be SO HOT!!!

Luv my Keds,
Ashley

I saw their ads on the Keds website too, but I was a bit confused. Is Keds just one of their sponsors or will they be wearing Keds as well? I have to agree though, they are attractive and any publicity for Keds is good to begin with.

140kcftsx said:
I saw their ads on the Keds website too, but I was a bit confused. Is Keds just one of their sponsors or will they be wearing Keds as well? I have to agree though, they are attractive and any publicity for Keds is good to begin with.
Well I hope that they wear them. Keds shouldn't sponsor them if they don't wear them.

Keds rock my world,
Ashley

Ashley said:
Well I hope that they wear them. Keds shouldn't sponsor them if they don't wear them.

Keds rock my world,
Ashley

I just found out that they in fact will be wearing them, at least for one concert specially for Keds (from the article: http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/02-01-2006/0004272954&EDATE= )

"In addition, the group will perform a private concert for Keds and their guests on March 25th in Los Angeles, where the girls will take the stage in Keds' latest styles, such as the distressed champion, dolce fruit skimmers and kitchy skimmers."

Hi all:

I received an email today! I'm a winner of the Keds sweepstake, two tickets to see the Veronicas! LOL. http://www.kedsmischabarton.com/theveronicas/sweepstakes.asp

This is the first part of the email:

"Congratulations "Kedskraver"!! You're off to see The Veronicas!
You've WON a pair of tickets to the February 15th show in Boston, MA at the Palladium (upstairs) in Worcester [sic], MA, a meet and greet with the band, and a signed poster!"

The rest of the email goes on to tell me how to arrange to get my two tickets. Unfortunately, karenina and I cannot make the show to see if The Veronicas actually wear Keds. Two hours away on a school night...lol. Let's see, I'm 42, so I would be what?...25 years older than most of the crowd? LOL!

Nice to finally win something.

Best regards,

Jeff the Kedskraver

Back
Top Bottom