Why not sell them?

Why not sell them?

kedskraver said:
Hi all:

I received an email today! I'm a winner of the Keds sweepstake, two tickets to see the Veronicas! LOL. http://www.kedsmischabarton.com/theveronicas/sweepstakes.asp

This is the first part of the email:

"Congratulations "Kedskraver"!! You're off to see The Veronicas!
You've WON a pair of tickets to the February 15th show in Boston, MA at the Palladium (upstairs) in Worcester [sic], MA, a meet and greet with the band, and a signed poster!"

The rest of the email goes on to tell me how to arrange to get my two tickets. Unfortunately, karenina and I cannot make the show to see if The Veronicas actually wear Keds. Two hours away on a school night...lol. Let's see, I'm 42, so I would be what?...25 years older than most of the crowd? LOL!

Nice to finally win something.

Best regards,

Jeff the Kedskraver

Maybe you should auction them off! Unfortunately, I am not in a position to go myself but maybe you can get some greenbacks for it!

maniac_kds said:
Maybe you should auction them off! Unfortunately, I am not in a position to go myself but maybe you can get some greenbacks for it!
Hi maniac_kds:

I thought of that, but the tickets are in my name and the email says I would have to show identification to get the tickets.

Thanks,

Jeff the Kedskraver

Back
Top Bottom