Just did a search on edonkey. Theres a number of the babysitter series there for download.

The last one a nurse series looks really promising 🙂

I agree!
Asia Carrera and Nina Hartley both weaaring sneakers and getting fucked, possibly in the same scene!
I have to look out for that movie in the adult book shop. Now that my company gave me a laptop with a DVD player in it!

The nurse film

The nurse film

The Night Nurses film with Asia and Nina is ok... the two are in a really good scene at the beginning and then a couple more with just Asia alone and one really good one about midway with Nikki Sterling (OMG!) On another note... there is a pic in the gallery where a guy and girl are going at it and it looks to be taken from a movie.. the movie looks to be set in the 50's.... any idea what film it may be from?

how do i upload them

how do i upload them

it is in another thread started by me huskers1 back in april or march... u can see it there I cannot figure out how to upload the dang pic... it is in seekers gallery though... thats where it came from... but go to the keds fetish category and scroll to the 3rd page and u will find a thread started by huskers1... it is there. sorry

another couple films to look for

another couple films to look for

look for "sex toy". "deep inside ona zee" and a rather lame one "rectal touchdown" those are titles of the films.

Come on fellas! Don't be afraid to share your finds. It feels like I'm doing all the seeking! I discovered another great movie with a girl wearing nothing but keds. But I don't wanna be the only one doing the work...

so I'll give you a word from the title: white

I'm curious to see how long before someone posts it. Since it should take a few minutes at most to find it.

mystery title

mystery title

where did u discover this movie? which site? I went to excaliburfilms.... like 496 titles popped up with the word "white" in it.

Back
Top Bottom