Re: Keds Pointer

WOW!!!! They need to drop their price, college women would wear them more often🙂

The stitching kinda looks like Vans. Not a fan!

Keds has been back and forth on their stitching as to whether it matches the canvas or not over the decades. Back in the 50's and 60's it was white on white, black, navy or red (about the only 4 colors they came in back then. So that's the way I like them.

The stitching itself doesn't bother me at all, I've just got an issue with the horizontal line below the eyelets. That's not usually done on champs.

Thank you Seeker... I have been waiting for pointy toe Keds to come back for ages... You bloody bueaty mate.. Bring them on... Any ides when they are coming out..??.. :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil: Walk softly people..

Couple of the UK fashion stores are stocking them, so wouldn't have thought they're too far away from Australia.

HELP....Thanks Felna... Which stores..??.. Seeker can you help with some U.S. stores stocking Pointers...... I have tried all the ones I know but no one seems to have them.. Maybe I am bit early in the season.. Havn't found any on E-bay yet either... As you know getting keds in Ozz is like finding rocking horse s--T... I need stores that ship international... Love a pair of black and white for me and a pr of every colour for the collection... Ha Ha.... :icon_question::icon_question::icon_question::icon_question: Walk softly people...

Back
Top Bottom