Re: Keds Pointer

Thanks Kedsbri, Bet you have all the pr's already... I'm jealous... Guys, going by Bri's pics they dont look as pointy as the old 60's (?) ones... I have a pr somewhere see what I can find... :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil: Walk softly people..

Hi again Guy and girls .. Found these out in the collection... They are a womens sz 6, about the same point as the new ones... I know I have a red and a blue pr with near needle point in the "pile" somewhere.. womens 9 or 10.. Also two or three Pr of keds with about a 3/4" chisle toe....Not sure what sizes... Hope you like these ones... :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool: walk softly people...

Attachments

• kDSC_0004.JPG
    kDSC_0004.JPG
    265 KB · Views: 3
  • kDSC_0005.JPG
    kDSC_0005.JPG
    287.6 KB · Views: 0
  • kDSC_0006.JPG
    kDSC_0006.JPG
    213.7 KB · Views: 0
  • kDSC_0007.JPG
    kDSC_0007.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 0
  • kDSC_0008.JPG
    kDSC_0008.JPG
    253.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Hey Seeker, I just got home from Stoneridge/ Little Burgundy where I tried on a pair of white canvas pointers. The soles on the ones I tried on were like the ones on the regular women's Champions not like the ones in that picture. Sadly I didn't buy them, instead I ordered a pair of Chambray pointers instead. DSC09742.JPG

The sole looks similar to the men's anchor

G'day Bri, Mate what were you thinkiing.. Passing up a pr of Keds pointers for Chambrays..??.. Also I quite like the soles in #23 pics... Funny they have not put them out in red canvas... Maybe later... :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil: Walk softly people...

Oh don't worry, instead of the white canvas pointers I tried on they'll be chambray(denim) in color instead but still pointer. I'll post some pic's when I get them

I pick up mine from Little Burgundy today! :icon_redface:

Back
Top Bottom