Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
Here are some that i'm sending to Seeker. Had trouble, but trying again.
Do you like?
Tell me all the kinky details!

Kiss my Cons,
Ashley

Attachments

• P8070184.JPG
    P8070184.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 2
  • P8070172.JPG
    P8070172.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 3
  • P8070185.JPG
    P8070185.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 3
  • P8070186.JPG
    P8070186.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 3
Re: Kinky Converse set

Lucky man! These pics are making my big cock stiffen.

This was truly HOT--I called my wife up to see it and she put on her all-stars--and gave me a great BJ--Thanks Ashley

I'm heading for a cold shower then the doc... I think I just had a mini stroke... :icon_chee :icon_cool

stagger softly people after that post........

Incredible pics Ashley. What did your sneaker boy do to deserve such a treat? ~Always your sneaker slave~ :icon_mrgr

You are one naughty girl Ashley, just my kind of girl 😉

Keep it up 🙂

Shit, i'm gone for five days and i miss all this! Absolutely amazing Ashley, love the shoes and the pictures. Tonite i think I'm finally going to take some pictures of me having fun with shoes just for you.

Hey Ashley are you game for a threesome? I'll wear my Purcells and whatever else you want. Please send more. Thanks!

Hey Ashley - This is the kind of set you can do with the hi-top blue Keds . . . I will post some more ideas . . . but this is the kind of idea I have on "playing" with the sneaker boy . . . He sure is one lucky dude.

I don't know if you will remember the "red, white and blue" set form a while back - still one of my favorites to view - "and use" to have some fun. I just imagine being there . . .

Whew! - Anyhow - keep up the great work and pics . . .

Back
Top Bottom