Re: Kinky Converse set

Incredible pics Ashley. What did your sneaker boy do to deserve such a treat? ~Always your sneaker slave~ :icon_mrgr

It was my treat! I think he enjoyed it as well. He's not into sneakers as much as I am. I think he does it 4 me because I love it. He does love 2 be kinky though.

It was my treat! I think he enjoyed it as well. He's not into sneakers as much as I am. I think he does it 4 me because I love it. He does love 2 be kinky though.

WOW! What a great treat for him - AND US!Same thing for me . . . my wife isn't into sneakers like me at all - but thank God she goes all the way and supports the habit - - - and every now and then encourages it. She has come up with some of the best "sneaker-play" ideas. She loves the "Keds" get-away week-ends we've had. Hopefully soon some more to be coming . . .We've bought a house last year (June 2005) and have spent a lot of time and money working on it which is finally slowing down a bit. There will always be work to do on it . . . LOL . . . but we're enjoying the investment and finally being able to make a place of our own.Anyhow - - - I see you're selling the blue Keds hi-tops I wished to see a set of. I'm debating on buying them for her . . . but she really doesn't care much for the Keds hi-tops.It would be great to get a few pics if you can before the go.

WOW! What a great treat for him - AND US!Same thing for me . . . my wife isn't into sneakers like me at all - but thank God she goes all the way and supports the habit - - - and every now and then encourages it. Anyhow - - - I see you're selling the blue Keds hi-tops I wished to see a set of. I'm debating on buying them for her . . . but she really doesn't care much for the Keds hi-tops.It would be great to get a few pics if you can before the go.

I have some pics of them up in the buy,sell & trade. I will send a nice set with them on, with more pics of my body if they want. Do you think your wife would lick, um, I mean like them?

I have some pics of them up in the buy,sell & trade. I will send a nice set with them on, with more pics of my body if they want. Do you think your wife would lick, um, I mean like them?

Nope, sorry she wouldn't like or lick them . . . unfortunately. I would though . . .

Hope some lucky person got them . . . I didn't.

We have quite a collection already and am just enjoying those.

I just recently got her some "new" old style white champs - 2 pair used, but in good condition - the yellow insole. She's wearing those every so often. She prefers to wear her new "New Balance" - - very plain Jane straight forward. Sneakers are to be white - or white with some colors. Since we both work together and are on our feet a lot during the day, she likes to have the support that an athletic style sneaker gives.

But, every so often I do get a treat . . .

Anyhow - love all the pics you do send in - great body - great sneakers! :icon_twis

Back
Top Bottom