T

tornasu

I wanted to post my finding about the new TBS show that is coming out in NOV 30th. Its on TBS and its called The real Gillians island. I've seen a quick thing on TV about who would play Mary Ann in the show and there was LOTS of females dressed up for the part and almost all of them were wearing ked like sneakers. I went to their website and found a picture of mary ann's back but you can see she is wearing knock offs. Its all good but i hope to god they allow the mary ann char to wear keds 24/7 on the show... I wonder if there is a way to get the company KEDS involved in that show so they can promote KEDS can be back in style. Anyways hope you like it.

http://tbs.com/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i12/trgi_group_1024x768_102120041223.jpg

Cool pic. Gilligan has bulked up a bit and I don't remeber him being taller than the skipper. 🙄 Ginger looks a drag queen. The Mary Ann on the show wore high heels. In fact, I don't think she ever had keds. It never made sense that the innocent, girl next door was running around in heels. She came off as older woman dressing ten years younger. Well, enough ranting...yeah, girl in keds knockoffs. HOT. 😀

I added the pic for you. Nice job finding it 🙂

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up tornasu~!

Best regards,

Jeff the Kedskraver

Your wrong

Your wrong

Scott

There is an episode where she did wear keds, and they were a navy pair. Its the episode where they send gillian into a cave during a thunder storm. They all come after Gillian and Mary Anne is wearing a pair of Navy keds.

Killerkeds

Killerkeds,

I vaguely remember that episode. I stand corrected. Well, she should have worn them more. 😛

100%

100%

Scotty

I agree with you a 100% they really should have had her wear them more on the series. Oh Step by Step with Patrick Duffy and Suzanne Somers had allot of pictures of the grils wearing keds or knock offs. I believe Patrick Duffy wore them once also.

KIllerkeds

Recheck Tbs!

Recheck Tbs!

Well they found their mary ann's.... and they have a set of pictures as mary ann. Great thing... they are both wearing keds! White ones... well it could be knock offs but who cares. Hopefully people would look at this and think its in style to wear them and girls can look HOT wearing it. Hope you guys dont miss the 1st show on NOV 30th... i thikn its the 30th... Anyways watch it! If anyone can... please take some type of pictures of the show and post it on this website so we can all enjoy it. I hope ill have my Recording up and running when the show starts.

Sooo sweet

Sooo sweet

I don't get TBS so I would appreciate shots as much as anyone else. Hope they release all episodes on DVD one day!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom