http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6505821

Found another picture of the show and both mary ann's are wearing white keds type sneakers. Anyways tonight is the show at 8 PM and i think its 2 hours of keds. Man i really hope someone here can record and take pictures of these girls and post it. I'm going to buy mary ann's outfit for my girl =)

I missed the first hour, but I'm watching the second half. I haven't seen any sneakers yet. Both Mary Anns are wearing black aqua socks. 😕 If they don't wear sneaks, that's ok because I don't think I can tolerate any more of this. 🙄 😉

Ya they wore white keds in the being of the show. They go back and forth with the aqua sneakers and white keds =) Only 2 pairs and sneakers they own on the island

It was bad bad bad but there were a few good shots at the beginning. Probably the best pictures we'll see will be from the promo's.

It was on again tonight and this was the competion between the Maryannes. Both Were wearing Keds. They were champs but it looked lik Maryanne (kate) had on a pair that had white canvas around the sides and back but black canvas over the top of the foot. No close ups though. I will try to post some captures this weekend.
Kedsfan

The Real Gilligan's Island 12-7-04

The Real Gilligan's Island 12-7-04

After the final one on one competition, the castaways were rewarded with new clothing and other items. When Mary Ann went back to her bed, you could see a brand new paid of white keds (which were not even laced up yet) on the bed!!! From the preview for next week, it appears that she will be wearing them in the episode.

Also, here is the link to the video clip from the Mary Ann competition. Both Mary Ann's are in white keds. Good closeups too. I have found that Windows Media Player works better when you are viewing the clips.

http://www.tbs.com/stories/story/0,,38549,00.html

Maryanne Discovering Her Reward

Maryanne Discovering Her Reward

Attached (hopefully) is a capture of Maryanne discovering her new pair of Keds. Seeker, I saved this photo as a bitmap in hopes that the image is better than the El Club de los Tigritos captures that I posted. Also, What is the largest image size for attachments that the site can accept?

Oops

Oops

Hopefully the image will load this time. I had to reduce it to a jpg to get it under 150 kg which is what I remember the limit to be.

Another Maryanne(Kate) Capture

Another Maryanne(Kate) Capture

A capture of Maryanne (Kate) during the battle of the Maryannes.

Another Maryanne Capture

Another Maryanne Capture

Here are a few more Maryanne captures.

Back
Top Bottom