kedsl0v3r78

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
United States
I recently picked up two pairs of old school vans canvas sneakers (one white, one navy). I love wearing them and they look so nice, but I wanted to do a little more with them....any ideas on masturbation using vans? Please help!

-J

lick all around the rubber sidewall and smell the rubber while you frig off using the rubber sole of the other vans-that is the way i use sneakers for jo

kedsl0v3r78 said:
I recently picked up two pairs of old school vans canvas sneakers (one white, one navy). I love wearing them and they look so nice, but I wanted to do a little more with them....any ideas on masturbation using vans? Please help!

-J

do as you would with anything else. but vans are the best.

I don't have a pair, but I there is a girl in my school who wears vans, and I do it to her all the time.

Get an extra shoelace and tie one shoe to your face over your nose & mouth so you can inhale the aroma and have both hands free to fondle :icon_wink
I squirt all over my chest when I do it this way :icon_redf

Re: masturbation with vans...anyone?

rub them over your peni*s and jerk off!

Re: masturbation with vans...anyone?

take also a look at my cummed vans in the cum-area of sneaker-fetish. i also enjoy my vans and ... sometimes use the other entrance ... :icon_razz

Attachments

• IMG_3713.jpg
    IMG_3713.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom