Re: masturbation with vans...anyone?

Hey -

A good place to look/read is the "Keds Masturbation Manual" in the story archive.

Some of the techniques may work with Vans depending on your preferences and the soles. But, just "wearing" with or without socks is a great way!

Be creative!!!!

Hey -

A good place to look/read is the "Keds Masturbation Manual" in the story archive.

Some of the techniques may work with Vans depending on your preferences and the soles. But, just "wearing" with or without socks is a great way!

Be creative!!!!

UPDATE - If you can view the "fetish" section the manual is available there now - - -

lick all around the rubber sidewall and smell the rubber while you frig off using the rubber sole of the other vans-that is the way i use sneakers for jo

Ooooh! those honeycomb ridges of gummy rubber sliding across the tip, what a thought! Even better if your GF can be persuaded to humilite you with her Vans and tease it as long as possible until it cannot take any more.

UPDATE - If you can view the "fetish" section the manual is available there now - - -
See the Keds Masturbation Manuel was my first thought,too...HMM I guess I am feeling an adventurous playful side of my fetish. I began masturbating with sneakers ..and Keds was what was around at an early age..see..any of my posts. I also had to be quiet and secretive. I learned to guide my dick inside the shoe and hump it. I am always masturbating the right while licking,sniffing or the other things on the left. In my 30s I came across my first g/f with previous sneaker fetish xperience..she taught me to have be jerking my dick into her sneaker as I was eating her out. I have since refered to that as a 'sneaker69'.Now the sole pattern of the Vans.. I like the idea of hitting the tip of my dick with...wooo hoo..guess I have to locate apair and try it..I will keep you posted.

Hey -

Be creative!!!!
These techniques will work for some people, but Vans with their rougher soles would be more brutal. When I was young I had tennies with gummy herringbone pattern soles (like deck shoes). Just wearing them turned me on. One day I just could not resist rubbing my dick with the sole - it was a bit sore until the juices flowed, but it felt so great.

Put them on your feet and manage to look a bit female (female socks for example). Play with your feet in front of a mirror while starting masturbating. Then take a dildo or something similar looking and simulate a hot shoejob with it still in front of the mirror. Imagine the "girl" to replace the dildo now with your cock and continue masturbating. By the time you cannot hold it anymore remove the shoes from your feet and start fucking one of them while sniffing the hot rubber sole and sidewalls of the other one very heavily until you explode! Works good for me - especially with slip ons!:icon_chee

Back
Top Bottom