Anchorfan

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Illinois
I saw an attractive woman wearing these newer Chuck low's at a local McDonald's yesterday. I like the black piping on these as an alternative to the more common version of white with a thin red and blue stripe.

The pics are a tad grainy, but what do you want for stealth photography? :icon_wink:

Attachments

• white_chucks1.jpg
    white_chucks1.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 8
  • white_chucks2.jpg
    white_chucks2.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 7
  • white_chucks3.jpg
    white_chucks3.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 8
Re: McDonald's is good for something...

sweet. I sort of made my own white with black striped Chucks a while back. I bought some Chucks and hated the dull, light blue color, so I took a chance and used just enough bleach to make them an off-white color without ripping up the fabric like I did with a different pair a few years ago. Now that Converse makes these I feel unoriginal now. booo. haha. Thanks for the pics!

Re: McDonald's is good for something...

my girlfriend has the same pair, she got them from a somewhat discount shoe store that only holds the double tongues and such and never just the standard converses. she loves them more than anything and were the starting point for what fueled her (and consequently my) converse addiction. was actually concerned this was her out at a mcdonalds after she complains she hates it so much, considering i've never seen someone out with these on! maybe she got them custom made

Back
Top Bottom