Re: Men's Lace-up Champions

I finally got that site to work.. Wouldn't do it yesterday... Anyway I'm with you Seeker .. They would look heaps better with the white eyelets.. Still, I'd order a pair if my French was any good.. Bri, you must have a great eye mate because I can't see any difference to the womens other than the toe may be a bit rounder.. I agree with you on staying with the womens one's, for the time being anyway mate...:icon_bigg:icon_winkWalk softly people...

Anybody heard any updates from keds as to when they are going to have the men's lace-up champions available?

A couple weeks ago I called-up the local shop that supposed to get them in. They said sometime in mid-February. And tomorrow is February.

I'm ready to support the cause and start buying as soon as new men's champs are available. I check the Keds site daily, but still no success. If anyone finds a store with new styles, please let us know the details. I don't want to wait any longer than I have to. I get complements every day on my Keds, and I'd like to keep expanding my selection.

I know this is an old post, but I was wondering if that store is still open? If so what's the name? I also live near Seattle.
Today I was at an indie shoe store in Seattle which specializes in PF Flyers, Converse, Vans, and others including the men's Keds line, which apparently they are the only retailer carrying them in this area.

I asked about the Champions and word from the saleswoman was she is expecting the men's lace-up Champs to arrive in their store sometime in January for their spring lineup. Colors will be white, navy, black, and black monochrome, all canvas oxfords. No word on price, though Keds.com listed the Champs slip-ons as $40.00.

Hope she is right and I'll pick-up a few pairs when they come in.

Back
Top Bottom