Sneakersole, I agree with your comment! Its hard not to look & stare sometime. They are cuties. You get that feeling inside that you know its going to be a mega sighting. Hows the chucks sightings in the NY area these days? Probably the same as London & most premier cities in the UK.

Olympian, Yeah the sightings in NY are amazing for a while now! I am starting to get a stiff neck from constantly looking. My favourite is when I am alone and I see a hot chick with really hot worn Chucks, really small size and cute color, I always have to try to buy them right off of her feet! I always offer twice the amount they are new and if I score them there is nothing like going home and making love to them for hours! Licking smelling rubbing them looking at them the whole thing. Probably my favourite thing to do!!!!!

Sneakerole, rock on!! I liked your reply. I am surprised that we still get so many chucks sightings here now the weather has got A LOT colder in the UK. You get "maybes" girls from a distance or where feet arent quite visible and you think maybe shes wearing chucks but only to be let down by leather boots or heels... Still getting good sightings here thats the main thing. I was in NY about 1.5 years ago and it was good then, loads of black high and low tops around. If you get any digital pics, send them in !

sneakersole said:
Olympian, Yeah the sightings in NY are amazing for a while now! I am starting to get a stiff neck from constantly looking. My favourite is when I am alone and I see a hot chick with really hot worn Chucks, really small size and cute color, I always have to try to buy them right off of her feet! I always offer twice the amount they are new and if I score them there is nothing like going home and making love to them for hours! Licking smelling rubbing them looking at them the whole thing. Probably my favourite thing to do!!!!!

Wow thats crazy, but so cool. How many hot chicks are willing to sell their shoes?

HOT pink

HOT pink

sampson2 said:
here are some more.
Those Hot Pink ones in the 1st pic look yummy!
Lately the more I see pair's of pink low tops the more want a pair. Lust!

Kiss my Cons,
Ashley

Might be Keds

Might be Keds

sampson2 said:
more stuff from webshots
The girl on the right in the last pic looks like she might be wearing Keds. I wish that I could see more of the shoe. They look like a pair of black platform Keds that I got for my sneaker boy. They are hottt!!! I have a couple of pairs of them in white.

Ashley

Ashley said:
Those Hot Pink ones in the 1st pic look yummy!
Lately the more I see pair's of pink low tops the more want a pair. Lust!

Kiss my Cons,
Ashley

Oh man, the more you say that the more i really want to see you in a pair of pink low tops!

Back
Top Bottom