• All email services are currently down. I hope for a fix within a day
I know i have seen this model before on my travels, but i cant think where i have (not this set though)

I have tried Southern Charms and she is not one of them. I have tried the ATK and Karups sites and shes not on any of those(as far as i know, if anyones a member please check it out). Checked out wanton as well with no luck, looks like one of their type of shoots. I also tried onebyday.com as they have models from all over the world, and i have a feeling she is from the UK glamour/page 3 girl parade or shes a european model. It may be this is from a footfetish site as shes slipping them off, but what one LOL. I hope i dont find it and its one of those chucks off ASAP type sets (i hate those LOL) It would be great if it went on to be a chucks sniffing session, with a bit of chuck/sock/foot play. 😛

Please Marion point me/us in the right direction, just a name will do. Google will do the rest. 😀

P.S

Id love to see the rest of the set with the girl tied up in the pink chucks as well which you posted the other day. 🙂

Looks like u were right Edd, sniffing session!!
Hope the one with the pink chucks tied & bound comes through with more pics.
rgds

Back
Top Bottom