Re: Mischa Barton Arrested

Well we all seem to be giving this topic a lot of thought.. And, we each seem to have no shortage of great replacements.. Mish you been a naughty, naughty, girl.. If only Keds would listen to us here on the "Planet" we could have champs outselling Nike.. But the suits never listen.. Wouldn't that be a sight.. Every second female in Champs, Raves or skimmers all of various design and colour with that little blue tag jumping at you every where you turned.. Poor "Kedsfreak" would go insane.. Pitty It didn't happen with x-hi Cons or any Cons for that matter... OH well... Hey, how about Paris and Nicole in Keds.. Dosn't matter what those two do they always seem to throw TD's... :icon_bigg:icon_bigg

There is more sadness to it really. It is a shame that someone with her privilege would make such an insane choice. It does detract from my attraction to her as a keds-wearer (even if she is paid to do it). That being said though - there are plenty of good actresses out there that would wear keds freely and would be able to represent the brand well. I say finish up the contract, don't renew it - and search for new talent.

MK

I agree totaly Maniac Kds.. Let Misha go.. Tis a shame all these great girls Misha, Lindsey, Paris etc are hell bent on destroying themselves.. Can life be THAT bad.. Here's a thought that just came to me.. How about Keds getting some of the Pro Surf girls into Keds.. Man there are some hot girls on the female Pro tour.. Within a week every chick in Ozz (for a start ) would be in them because what happens on the coast goes straight in-land to country areas as country girls try to copy their costal counterparts.. Especially in High Schools... :icon_bigg:icon_biggWalk softly people..

Back
Top Bottom