Scotty

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
The fiery, crimson hair is gone. MissConduct looks great as a brunette.:icon_twis Love those sexy panties. She's giving those chucks a nice workout because they are getting nicel worn out.:icon_cool

Re: MissConduct tying set.

I gotta tell you all MissConduct really likes this group but I know she'd like to hear more feedback and get some more suggestions for sets. Keep in mind the taste factor when asking for something :icon_wink

Seeker, I have a request for that most EXQUSIT girl and big time fav Missconduct... Could she do a shoot with her friend Danzia..??.. Both on a Harley in their latex mini skirts or short shorts with tops Plus Cons or Keds... Pref x-hi cons... The latex has to slowly come off as they both slowly strip each other... Should be good for 100 or so shots... ROCK ON MISSC... :icon_evil

Walk softly people...

Last edited:

Wow. Last night was awesome. I heard a couple new Nine Inch Nails tunes and then saw the photo set. Now, that is HOT. Missconduct is amazing. She nailed what a tying set should be 🙂 Thank you so much. Not to get greedy, but if she does or can do a set with Danzia, maybe you could do my request that one girl sneaks up on the other and ties her shoes together unbeknownst to her. I know I always wanted that idea if Missconduct wants more ideas....I don't want to hog all the sets on her either. Does everyone else enjoys the tied together sets too? I'm not the only one right?

Setchel, the tying set was great. Maybe MissConduct could do the set I suggested where she comes home from a long day at the corporate office in a corporate suit but instead of uncomfortable shoes she's wearing comfy chucks, the grey lows. Anyway she's worn out from a long day and undresses slowly, especially untying the chucks and removing them. Even admiring them as they dangle from her feet and decided to put on a nighty and some pink chucks and gets into bed and falls asleep sneaker clad. The end. Wow!

AWESOME! Roy's idea sounds cool too. Good to know your still hanging around here here and there MissConverse

mmm, Missconduct tying set. I'll be moved to a new place and new city as of June 1st. It would be cool to have something to break in the new apartment.

Any word on this set? I just moved into my new place, living on my own for the first time. I've been betrayed by a couple of good friends, my brother has turned into an asshole, I don't have a band anymore.....man, I could use some good new sometime here. That missconduct tying set with her friend would be really good news!

Back
Top Bottom