Re: MissConduct tying set.

Just curious about any new on the new Missconduct tying set. She said she would do it, just wondering if it might be coming soon?????

I really hope I don't come off as a dick, but is this set anywhere close to being done or not? It's been quite a long while since MC's post. I'm spoiled enough with all these great sets, I just happened to be looking forward since she posted about doing it. If it isn't anywhere close to happeneing, let me know, I don't want to get excited over the set if I'm the only one thinking about it. I do that sometimes. Thanks.

hey well since you can get many tying sets just by asking, what would happen if i asked for a set in the ultimate extremely worn out, punky, filthy pair of converse? the sort you see on emos and punks that have worn them for years on end? would i get that?

I really hope I don't come off as a dick, but is this set anywhere close to being done or not? It's been quite a long while since MC's post. I'm spoiled enough with all these great sets, I just happened to be looking forward since she posted about doing it. If it isn't anywhere close to happeneing, let me know, I don't want to get excited over the set if I'm the only one thinking about it. I do that sometimes. Thanks.
Sorry I don't know what set you're talking about. I don't have anything ordered from MC right now but I will soon. I will be sure to ask for a tying set then.

hey well since you can get many tying sets just by asking, what would happen if i asked for a set in the ultimate extremely worn out, punky, filthy pair of converse? the sort you see on emos and punks that have worn them for years on end? would i get that?
Most models won't wear shoes that are trashed. Many won't even put on a dirty pair. This is for sanitary reasons obviously. In the case of MC she has her own chucks and we have slowly been watching them get more beat by the month. At some point they will be trashed.

Hmmm, I was talking about the original post at the very beginning of this thread. I put forth the idea of another girl tying MC's shoes together unbeknownst to her. I did have a tying set done, though it was that idea. I posted above:

Wow. Last night was awesome. I heard a couple new Nine Inch Nails tunes and then saw the photo set. Now, that is HOT. Missconduct is amazing. She nailed what a tying set should be 🙂 Thank you so much. Not to get greedy, but if she does or can do a set with Danzia, maybe you could do my request that one girl sneaks up on the other and ties her shoes together unbeknownst to her. I know I always wanted that idea if Missconduct wants more ideas....I don't want to hog all the sets on her either. Does everyone else enjoys the tied together sets too? I'm not the only one right?

and Missconduct posted:
I'm sure Darenzia would be up for that. I'll ask her.

that's the idea I was talking about....

and Missconduct posted:
I'm sure Darenzia would be up for that. I'll ask her.

that's the idea I was talking about....
I can put forth that question to her. Its the first I've heard of it.

Hey Missconduct, I see a lot of keds sets. Are you ever going to do this one???

Back
Top Bottom