• All email services are currently down. I hope for a fix within a day

Scotty

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
More Keds pics from the 60s. Seeker, there is a limit on the size of pics that can posted. Is there a way to increase the limit or do I have to shrink them?

Part 2

Attached files

RE: More 60s pics

Great stuff. The bike pic is awesome!!

Not sure. I will find out. We have a hard limit of 20 attachments or 250 MB. You can do 20 then add more though.

Okay so here is the current settings. Max 20 upload items / max 250 MB total per post. So 1 video up to 250 MB's or 20 images up to 20 at 12.5 MB's each (250 MB's. Images should never be that large 20 should be maybe max 20 MB's. Right?

That said you can do your post and add another batch before making the post. I'm dealing with a programmer on this to make it simpler and put instructions on the uploader.

Yeah, I tried it again. The limit is on the dimension of the image not on the size of the file. It says file is 2048 pixels and the maximum size is 1024. So only small pics can be posted.

That I'll need to look into. I'm heading to bed so I'll try to find a solution tomorrow. Thanks for your uploads 🙂

[quote='Scotty' ]
Yeah, I tried it again. The limit is on the dimension of the image not on the size of the file. It says file is 2048 pixels and the maximum size is 1024. So only small pics can be posted.
[/quote]
Can you do a screen shot of the error so I can determine if it’s a script or php restriction.

[quote='Seeker' ]
[quote='Scotty' ]
[/quote]
Can you do a screen shot of the error so I can determine if it’s a script or php restriction.
[/quote]
Here you go.

Attached files

[quote='Scotty' ]
[quote='Seeker' ]
[quote='Scotty' ]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Here you go.
[/quote]

Okay. we were searching for dimension setting. That error is a file size error 1024 is 1 MB. What file size do you need?

[quote='Seeker' ]
[quote='Scotty' ]
[quote='Seeker' ]
[quote='Scotty' ]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Here you go.
[/quote]

Okay. we were searching for dimension setting. That error is a file size error 1024 is 1 MB. What file size do you need?
[/quote]
Ok, some of the files are 2 to 4 mb. I'll just resize them.

more pics

Attached files

Back
Top Bottom