30.8 KB · Views: 6
  • HPIM1394.jpg
    HPIM1394.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 7
  • HPIM1393.jpg
    HPIM1393.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 7
Re: my adorable wife

Great pics BoundXhi. Love the white ones..
And i will never forget your "sneaker mask" pics. Do you still play those games?

G'day bound x-hi,
GREAT PICS AGAIN MY FRIEND.... MORE PLEASE....:icon_cool
What a lucky, lucky person you are to have a wife who not only has God know how many pair of x-hi's but parades around all day completly un faized by it all... I'd be out of my tiny mind, mate....

Walk softly on the earth people....

Wow, I definently envy you!! How did you come about to bring up your chucks fetish to your wife? Or did she have a sneaker fetish before you met?

:icon_razz ...Yes bound x-hi ... I would like to hear the answer to Shoeluvva's question also...

Walk softly on the earth people....

Would be nice to fantasize that X-Hi's wife has a converse fetish----but--its probably that she loves him and knows how happy this makes him--I know my wife doesnt really get wet from wearing all-stars but she does get off on the pleasure it brings me--just one sneaker sluts opinion--LOL

When I met my wife, she was wearing platform boots mostely. Like Buffalo's or HEXX. And at that time Idid too ('95). After our daugther was born, I found out it was hard to ride a Bike with a kid on front with platform shoes, so I started to wear my old ('89) Kneehigh's again. On a holiday my wife found out it was easyer to slip on my allstars then to put on her boots when she had to go to the toilet (camping in a tent). From that moment on she started to like them more then her own boots. By now we have, in total, about 30 pairs, most XHi or higher, and wear them almost all the time. Even in bed, or when heaving sex. So, yes, you might say we both have a AllStar fetish. If we are shopping or walking the dog or biking and see a pair of AllStars, we pinch eachother, or simpley say; Allstars. Problem is, our daugther (7) is doing it too, only outloud.
The mask thing is still in our hart but no longer possible to do, heaving kids means you can't always do what you want...
Hope this answersyour questions?

Ps, for the first time in about 4 years we bought a pair of Boots, no allstar type, today

Thanks for the story mate... Your still one hell lucky man... I'm blooby jealous... Post some more pic for us not so lucky people when your ready... Thanks heaps mate...:icon_cool

Walk softly on the Earth people...

where ever di you find the x-hi's? I love them!!! I have only found fakes coming from Japan...if you have another source I would love to hear about it...

Your story is a great one! glad you both can find that happiness with each other and can be open about it, I think that is so cool. =o)

Back
Top Bottom