Re: my adorable wife

G'day SavannahJane,:icon_razz
E-bay girl for X-hi's... E-bay where the world can be bought and sold... Seriously though I have about 40 pr of X-hi's in the collection.. About 7 pr are probably rip offs but look good.... Just go to converse shoes on E bay then type in either X-hi's or Knee hi's... Should bring them straight up... There are usually some there... They come and go... Heaps from England but watch you currency conversions... Hey If you get your size maybe Seeker will send the photographer around to your place... ("Any opertunity I can get for X-Hi shots, Seeker..) :icon_lol:

Walk softly on the Earth people...

G'day again SavannaJane,
Go suss out Ebay like I mentioned yesterday... There is quite a few there under X-hi and Knee Hi... Dont forget the list at the bottom of the page without pics... Theres a couple of pair of parchments there... Trying for a pair of those for the collection myself... Have a good one girl and good luck..
:icon_cool

Hey SavannaJane, Where do you live? Wich country? I always had the idee converse were available everywhere.

The photographer showed up and look what happened.

consforever said:
G'day SavannahJane,:icon_razz
E-bay girl for X-hi's... E-bay where the world can be bought and sold... Seriously though I have about 40 pr of X-hi's in the collection.. About 7 pr are probably rip offs but look good.... Just go to converse shoes on E bay then type in either X-hi's or Knee hi's... Should bring them straight up... There are usually some there... They come and go... Heaps from England but watch you currency conversions... Hey If you get your size maybe Seeker will send the photographer around to your place... ("Any opertunity I can get for X-Hi shots, Seeker..) :icon_lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0923.JPG
    IMG_0923.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0924.JPG
    IMG_0924.JPG
    245 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0925.JPG
    IMG_0925.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 0

Great shots.. Whos the model... :icon_cool Same knock-off's as mine but a different brand logo... I'll post them tomorrow... They still look great... :icon_lol:

Walk softly on the earth people....

Back
Top Bottom