Re: My Girlfriend

I like 6-hole myself. My ex wore the 6-hole.

But I do think seeing a girl with the 7-hole would be pretty hot.

Hell, it all is nice.

My wife wears a size 9 in men which is a size 11 in women. She wears the low cut chucks and we have lots of fun when ever she wears them.

My girlfriend is a men's 5-6 in converse, but the rare occasions I see someone wearing the seven eyelets or noticeably size 9 or higher chucks it drives me wild. I wish there were more pictures available of women with long feet wearing cons.

Seems like im the only one who likes small ones haha.

No you're not, I like both. Its just seeing women with larger feet in 7lace hole chucks is very rare so its something we treasure. dark, I envy you mucho 🙂 How tall is she? if you have any pictures, please feel free to share them

She's 5'9" and she has some very pretty feet as well. I'm working on putting some pics up soon.

Seems like im the only one who likes small ones haha.

I only like the small ones, some chicks can pull off the 6 holes but not all to me. High-tops can be 8 if they're pulling it off too, but if I had a choice I'd pick small every time. Not kid's size though, my gf fits in them but I make her stick with the normal ones.

Cool man, I think we'd all look forward to seeing them 🙂

And sorry gentleman, Hi-tops just dont look sexy on women IMO

I like hi tops as well but the low cut chucks are just too sexy especially when the girl has no socks on at all. The smell is so magical and intoxicating.

Sadly thats one thing I never could get into, smell of shoes after being worn. I can't get turned on by that stink. I dont judge people who do like that, I mean I'd love to lick a woman's converse (including the bottoms). I'm more of a socks on guy, but I like the socks you can just BARELY see peek out of the opening of the converse 🙂 Anyone else like that?

Back
Top Bottom