Re: My Girlfriend

Interesting, isn't it, that you can name a variation and you will find some who love it and some who hate it. Like a couple mentioned above, something as simple gold ankle bracelet can be a huge turn-on. Like others, for me, "no-show" or ankle socks are a huge turn-off. Some think Keds are too plain; others, like me, find their simplicity to be astonishingly attractive.

I have a theory: if you think back to the first crush, infatuation, or love affair you ever had, chances are pretty good what she wore is what turns you on today. For me, white Keds without socks did it then, does it today, and will do it for the rest of my life.

Interesting, isn't it, that you can name a variation and you will find some who love it and some who hate it. Like a couple mentioned above, something as simple gold ankle bracelet can be a huge turn-on. Like others, for me, "no-show" or ankle socks are a huge turn-off. Some think Keds are too plain; others, like me, find their simplicity to be astonishingly attractive.

I have a theory: if you think back to the first crush, infatuation, or love affair you ever had, chances are pretty good what she wore is what turns you on today. For me, white Keds without socks did it then, does it today, and will do it for the rest of my life.
I have to agree. I believe I've asked here before, and I believe everyone said that their first crush wore what they like. Converse for me. Black low-tops. That theory doesn't hold as true for Vans or Sperry's, but it certainly does for Converse.
I agree with you billymays. one thing i won't do is knock someone 4 their fetish, I mean we like what we like. We're different but the fact that we have this site thanks to Seeker and his friends we can share in everyone's fetish and enjoy. My four favorite sneakers are converse, keds, k-swiss, and shell toe Adidas. I love those shoes! I'm just glad that there is a place where I can talk to other people male and female who have the same fetish as I do.
Definitely. Having a place to discuss it and share pics is great. Big thanks to everyone involved with making it happen! And since we're sharing, Converse (low-tops), Vans (slip-on and authentic/eras), Sperry's, and the occasional Keds are really what does it. Oh, and flats and Toms if they're on the right girl.

I remember when I was in 10th grade, the girl who sat in front of me one day came into class wearing brown low cut converse and then she wore them everyday. O.O I kept staring at them and couldn't look away as she moved her feet around waiting for class to end. It was then I noticed 2 girls to my right wore black low tops on most days. It then got more popular for girls to wear low cut converse and thus the fetish began.

I sometimes find some Nike's attractive and DC shoes attractive but they dont have the same appeal as low cut converse.

darklor, I thank you for sharing those pictures 🙂 If you feel inclined to share more then please be my guest, its always nice to see variety in converse sizes

My fetish began when I was 6 Years old 😀 I started to wear converse since that age =) I noticed, that I liked it, when i made my converse wet and such things 🙂

Back
Top Bottom