• All email services are currently down. I hope for a fix within a day
Just want to share my wife with you all. She has over a dozen pairs of keds that she always wears without socks. She wears them every day for me and send me photos while I’m at work. View attachment 427507
Would you let me fuck her? U can fuck me and my gf in keds too... she only wears Keds for me when we fuck and sometimes she is wearing Keds when we go out to Walmart or something and tease me...

Would you let me fuck her? U can fuck me and my gf in keds too... she only wears Keds for me when we fuck and sometimes she is wearing Keds when we go out to Walmart or something and tease me…
That would be hot but she definitely wouldn’t be into that. She said her keds are only for me to play with lol

Any keds get retired yet? Those poor light color insoles on the organic models get so grungy!

Visit Facebook group “for the love of Keds” and post some pictures of your Keds.

Any keds get retired yet? Those poor light color insoles on the organic models get so grungy!
Yeah she has about 10 pairs that are retired now. Mostly wear them for bedroom fun. She get new white lease ups and white slip ones every spring. Probably have 3 or 4 pairs of each laying around. She also started replacing her basic colors like grey and navy

Back
Top Bottom