Re: Sockless pink lowtops in the car

Would love to see her while she takes off her converse

Which are her most worn sneakers? Please post a video of the insides like you did for the black converse!! That is an excellent video!

Thank you for sharing with us!!

Re: My wife

Sockless white converse yoga...<span style="font-size: 12pt;">
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sockless white converse yoga...<span style="font-size: 12pt;">
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Man this is great stuff really, you're doing very good with this topic and we all thank you for everything... but i wouldn't include children in any form

Not to judge but I agree, I don’t think it’s appropriate to have any content featuring children under the age of 18 here.

Are you sure she doesn't know?
Cause that first video seems to me like she knows lol.

Nowadays she has a strong suspicion about my sneaker fetish, but at the time of the first video she really did not have any idea about it. She asked me to buy some adidas superstars and now she wears them all the time (sockless of course), and hasnt been wearing her converses for a while :frown:

Honestly homie. I played it for my wife because i strongly believe she knew in the 1st video what was happening. Maybe not the recording but she kicks add nd moves like someone who knows your watching. She agrees. She does the same to me or for example when we get a new pair of shoes. When we get them laced at home and such. She will shoeplay knowing I'm watching. Being that she knows though, she typically suggests we break them in after a bit.
It sucks that she doesn't wear your favorite much anymore. I can't say being straight with her about it would help but speaking for me. I am so much happier i told my wife when we met. She knows if i happen to be in the mood and she isnt. She will just wear the pair i pick as we watch tv. Of coarse it opens up the ability for her participate or not to various degrees. My favorite being that she knows im jerking off to her feet and rubbing her ankles but doesn't directly mention it.

Back
Top Bottom