You might want to check www.discoverychannel.co.uk for the schedule. Have you tried peer sharing like bit torrent or limewire? You can probably find episodes and download them. The first season of Mythbusters is on dvd out here in the US, but Kari doesn't doesn't make a significant appearance until season 2. Just to be clear, the shots of Kari in chucks are really short, a few seconds at best in any given episode. So you have to really pay attention. I enjoy the show with or without her.

Here is a hi res pic of Kari from one of the shows. She's not wearing her chucks, but I thought it was cool.

Attachments

• baloons-lrg.jpg
    baloons-lrg.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Olympion,

Ill have to send you those Greenflash pics by email. They are over 500k and far to big to upload. I can make them smaller, but they dont look very good at all. PM me with an email add to send them to. 🙂

Re: Mythbusters/Kari Byron

Folks, it is on BBC2 currently on the UK starts 1930hrs on Thursdays, ie. tonight! Does anyone know specifically which episode the water torture one is in? I dont know how long this has been running in the UK but i noticed it in the TV Times last week, Cheers!

On yesterday's episode about hero myths, Kari was wearing a brand new pair of plaid hitop chucks. She has been wearing mostly work boots for the last year so its good to see her back in chucks.

and also i remember kari wearing her vans slip on's without socks at 2 episodes, do anybody has these photos? one of them, while she was testing that if the white car heats most under the sun or the black one (she was wearing pink and black checkered one) , and the other one is when she is went to buy a car for a crash scene, (i dont actually remember the colour of her vans but they are checkered too) if somebody find these photos, i will be very thankful.

Wow, its been a long time. Looks like this new season, Kari is wearing black hitops chucks again. She's wearing them while skydiving in the Blue Ice episode. And she wears them briefly in the Mission Impossible episode.

The Blue Ice episode was just full of 'em. It's the only one my DVR didn't pick up, too lol

Back
Top Bottom