llamaman

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
United States of America
I was doing some shopping in K mart earlier and i decided to take a walk down the shoes isle. Hanging on the wall were several pairs of canvas keds knockoffs, brand: Joe Boxer. I bought a pair and went home to walk around in them and they fit great. they look almost identical to the real deal and cost $20 less.

Video 4 0 00 15-27.jpgVideo 4 0 00 03-05.jpgVideo 4 0 00 19-24.jpgVideo 4 0 00 28-21.jpgVideo 5 0 00 00-27.jpg

Re: nice knockoffs

No kidding. I have a few if those and they really are great bang for the buck. One of the best quality knock-offs for the price out there in my opinion.

Nice Kicks! I figure if they are still making keds-like sneakers of that quality...grab them up when you can!! Thanks!!

I agree and have used those in several shoots. The navy and plaids are super cute.

Agreed - - - like them.

Bought a pair of the blue after one of your shoots had them in them.

Also, bought a pair of the black Vans (deck) style.

Less expensive and are great looking as the originals ALTHOUGH prefer to have the originals over knock-offs.

Yeah without the blue label they are not quite the same. I have a passion for Liz Claiborne knockoffs though and have maybe 20 pairs in my collection.

Back
Top Bottom