Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
Here are a few more of the set that I will send 2 seeker 4 the converse fetish site.
What do you think about this outfit?

Kisses for cute sneakers,
Ashley

Attachments

• p 01.JPG
    p 01.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 3
  • p 02.JPG
    p 02.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 3
  • p 03.JPG
    p 03.JPG
    223.4 KB · Views: 3
Hot.:icon_twis I have a minor complaint. You have a such a lovely face, I wish you would show it more in your pics. For me, it's about seeing a beautiful girl, face and body, in sexy sneakers. I understand if you're reluctant to show your face a lot especially online.

second that emotion

second that emotion

Hot again. But yes, show your face. If you were ugly I would say dont, but you arent so you should. I agree with Scottie its about the whole package. Any other colors in your collection, white with no socks would be hot.
Have you ever had to spank your sneaker slave with your cons???

Amazing!! thanks for these Ashley:icon_mrgr

scotty said:
Hot.:icon_twis I have a minor complaint. You have a such a lovely face, I wish you would show it more in your pics. For me, it's about seeing a beautiful girl, face and body, in sexy sneakers. I understand if you're reluctant to show your face a lot especially online.
Scotty, don't worry, there will be plenty of pics showing my face in the ones that I send 2 Seeker 4 the converse fetish site.

Ashley

conwhite said:
Any other colors in your collection, white with no socks would be hot.
Have you ever had to spank your sneaker slave with your cons???
I don't have any other allstars besides the pink ones. I do have one light pink and a few white Jack Purcells though. If you search the threads you will find some pics of them.
I haven't spanked him yet but I did make him bow down and kiss them at the mall one day. I'm sure it was a little embarrassing to him, because 3 girls just stopped and stared. One of them stood there with her jaw dropped. I couldn't hear them becuase they were too far away, but would have loved to. One of them had on a pair of red cons on and the other had some canvas sneaks but i'm not sure what they were.

Ashley

How lucky your boy is that you allow him to worship your feet and shoes in public!!

SHOELUVVA said:
How lucky your boy is that you allow him to worship your feet and shoes in public!!
"Lucky me" is more like it!

Hey Ashley, I've loved seeing your pink cons so much that tonite i was able to satisfy myself even more...This has by far been my most daring sneaker adventure. A friend of mine stopped by my work today and invited me to dinner. On my way to his house i remembered that one of his female roommates (who i don't know that well) has a pair of low top pink cons that she wears from every once in a while. (They're just like yours!!) I took my backpack inside with me and after dinner i went to use the upstairs bathroom which is directly across the hall from the girls room, of course bringing my backpack with me. Luckily she wasn't home so I carefully opened her door and quickly made my way to her closet where i found her worn smelly pink cons and stuffed them quickly into my backpack with my pulse beating a thousand beats per minute!! I shut the door to her room and went into the bathroom to sniff them a little before going back down stairs. I was so nervous but I knew no one had suspected a thing. I've been home for a couple of hours now and I've had sooooo much fun with her sneakers and let's just say they're "full". I'm wearing them right now as I write this, i guess i'll stop by tomorrow or in a couple of days and put them back in her closet, unless i decide to keep them. Thanks for inspiring my naughtiness!! :icon_twis

Back
Top Bottom