SHOELUVVA said:
Hey Ashley, I've loved seeing your pink cons so much that tonite i was able to satisfy myself even more...This has by far been my most daring sneaker adventure. A friend of mine stopped by my work today and invited me to dinner. On my way to his house i remembered that one of his female roommates (who i don't know that well) has a pair of low top pink cons that she wears from every once in a while. (They're just like yours!!) I took my backpack inside with me and after dinner i went to use the upstairs bathroom which is directly across the hall from the girls room, of course bringing my backpack with me. Luckily she wasn't home so I carefully opened her door and quickly made my way to her closet where i found her worn smelly pink cons and stuffed them quickly into my backpack with my pulse beating a thousand beats per minute!! I shut the door to her room and went into the bathroom to sniff them a little before going back down stairs. I was so nervous but I knew no one had suspected a thing. I've been home for a couple of hours now and I've had sooooo much fun with her sneakers and let's just say they're "full". I'm wearing them right now as I write this, i guess i'll stop by tomorrow or in a couple of days and put them back in her closet, unless i decide to keep them. Thanks for inspiring my naughtiness!! :icon_twis
Thanks, That's Hot!
I wish that she would catch you and then force you 2 suck and lick her sexy pink sneakers. She would force you 2 tell her what you did with her sneakers and then after you told her about your sexual adventures with her Cons she would make you show her how you did it.:icon_twis
What would you think about that if it happened?
So did you use her sneaks when you looked at my set?

Face

Face

I noticed that some of you want more face pics. I have a request too. I would like to see some of your faces sucking on sneakers. Any "suckers"?

Ashley said:
Thanks, That's Hot!
I wish that she would catch you and then force you 2 suck and lick her sexy pink sneakers. She would force you 2 tell her what you did with her sneakers and then after you told her about your sexual adventures with her Cons she would make you show her how you did it.:icon_twis
What would you think about that if it happened?
So did you use her sneaks when you looked at my set?

Well, if it really happened that would be out of this world!! I would love to reenact my naughty time with her sneakers for her and have her videotape it while i did it. Then we could both wear our chucks and mess around in bed while we watched the tape.
Yes I did use her sneaks when i looked at your set. It was great having on the same shoes as you and copying your poses from the pictures. I had to really control myself this time so i wouldn't blow my load too quickly!! :icon_mrgr

Back
Top Bottom