M

muddykedgirl

IM LOOKING FOR A VOLUNTEER TO HELP BREAK IN MY NEW WHITE CANVAS KEDS.
I WILL BE WEARING THESE FOR CHEERLEADING THIS FALL.
I WEAR A SIZE 7.
LOOKING FOR A VOLUNTEER TO HELP BREAK THESE IN FOR ME-IN A CERTAIN WAY.LISA.:icon_mrgr

Lisa ,I would be more than glad to help you out!! Just let me know what you need done ...🙂

yeah, me too. i keep hoping one day you will send me some sneakers! 🙁

hot keds

hot keds

lisa. i would be honored to break in your new keds for you. whatever happened to the worn keds you were going to give away? kedsman1

not a liar...

not a liar...

i have limited financial resources, geesh. EXCUSE ME.

I JUST TRYING TO GET A LITTLE HELP HERE, AND I DONT THINK IM DESERVING OF BEING CALLED A LIAR. LISA.

Every couple years I see a post like this and it always turns into some sort of joke or scam. Bottom line; if it looks like a duck and it walks like a duck, chances are its a duck.

lisa's keds

lisa's keds

i think lisa does not have any keds and is just leading us on.....

Liar ????

Liar ????

Hi Lisa,
Ok then, if your not a liar why is it you never did send those white keds to me like you said you would and then you stopped answering my emails?. I'll give you another chance to prove yourself. Drop me an email at keds69us@yahoo.com (like before) to arrange to have your keds shipped out. If I ever get them from you I will post a message here and let everyone know I was wrong.....and that you were right. I'll be waiting for a reply from you.

quack quack

quack quack

i bet you a fair amount of money that you won't hear from her...i think this is the same person from the asff boards and she has done the same thing over there. however, in defense, the owner of that board did vouch for her and say he received her shoes. however, since that time, this lisa/debbie has made plenty of empty offers :icon_eek: don't tease us anymore!!! send us the goods!!!

Back
Top Bottom