very true----not sending out any more until.......

other than sending out 2 pairs of white keds and 1 pair of new white princess shoes to
cumonmyshoes.com

asff, moderator---dude, has several pairs of my shoes that i had asked him to load in and cum onto the shoes back around june 22.
since then;;;; i have not seen hide nor hair of my shoes i sent him.

including a pair of 140 dollar white birkenstock clogs... style called OLIVIA.

so, yes, i guess im not sending more out to anyone until i get these back.

sorry it had to be this way.

lisa.:icon_evil :icon_evil

Then you know what, don't open your mouth and ask us about your keds again!!!!. Just because you can't trust one person, doesn't mean other people would do the same thing to you. I dare you send to those white keds......I PROMISE you will get them back within a month. You want them done so bad give someone else an honest shot.

okay lisa, here is a deal for you. i will give you the amount of the keds plus shipping in cash. i will 'use' them and return them to you. i will send them back to you, but since i am paying for the keds and the shipping, there is no loss on your end. i would ask to see you take pics with you wearing them.

what do you think?

Ok folks let's lighten up. This has been a flame free board for several years and I don't want that changing. You have the ignore option for any user you don't want to bother with. Just click they're profile and add to your ignore list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom