• All email services are currently down. I hope for a fix within a day
Re: Retro Pics

That was very kind of you, Scotty. Thanks for a pleasant flashback. I'm always impressed with the efforts of many on this forum.

DSharp, thanks. And thanks to youtube. You can find anything on that site. And I must say Mary Tyler Moore looked really hot in the white shirt, black tights and black keds. I would love to see a girl dressed like this today.

Attachments

• ilc001.jpg
    ilc001.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1

Who was the blond with the other pair of sneakers?

Thank you very very much Scotty.. This is a fabulous thread... Brings back a truck load of memories... 'O', those old pointy Keds and Mary Tyler More... Wasn't she a glam..!!!.. I think i was about 15 when the show was on over here and I used to watch every day to hopefully see Mary in her Keds... Didn't happen that often from memory.... Please keep up the great work mate.... This is brilliant.... :icon_evil::icon_cheesygrin::icon_evil::icon_cheesygrin: Walk softly people...

Brought back this old thread, because someone upload the Dick Van Dyke Show with Laura wearing keds in higher quality.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Episode from the 60s tv show I Dream of Jeannie. She is wearing a tennis outfit and white keds at 14:26 mark.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There is an episode of I Dream of Jeannie, where she is in a phone booth with Major Heely, she is wearing jeans, a farm girls shirt and has her hair in pigtails. When she steps out she has on a pair of navy keds. I think this might be the episode Jeannie for the Defense.

I remember that one. Too bad they don't show her longer

Back
Top Bottom