I occasionally say 'Nice shoes' to women wearing Chucks, it's a discreet way of showing interest. Sometimes it leads to conversation, which is all I want anyway. My wife and I have more conversation (get it?) about Chucks now, and other sneakers as well.

workinmetro said:
I occasionally say 'Nice shoes' to women wearing Chucks, it's a discreet way of showing interest. Sometimes it leads to conversation, which is all I want anyway. My wife and I have more conversation (get it?) about Chucks now, and other sneakers as well.
When you say "nice shoes", what kind of conversation does it lead too? Is it about the shoes?

Ashley

Sometimes all I get is a 'thanks', but sometimes they'll tell all about how many pairs they have, colors, how long they've worn them, etc. Nothing too crazy, just another Chucks fan usually.

workinmetro said:
Sometimes all I get is a 'thanks', but sometimes they'll tell all about how many pairs they have, colors, how long they've worn them, etc. Nothing too crazy, just another Chucks fan usually.
What would you say if a girl asked "How much do you like them?" after you said nice shoes?

Back
Top Bottom