Re: slip-on vans

Yeah they are extremely hot on a nice looking chick.

surely they are hot ; especially when girls wear them without socks under jeans or anything else; i think vans slip ons are more sexy when a sockless foot of a girl is inside of it...

>> not if they are on a guys feet! Please only girls feet! The guy thing does NOTHING for me!!

Seriously ... Comments like this annoy me to no end ... Your statement is a personal opinion... I'll bet there are a good number of users on this forum that would have liked to have seen men wearing "vans slip-ons" ...

If you dont like them, keep it to yourself please...

Your inane comment angered me enough to pull out my camera, and a pair of slip-ons and take a pic just so I could post it to spite you...

Attachments

• IMG_3120.jpg
    IMG_3120.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 4

OY VEH is that ugly!!! check please....

Hey I didn't mean to offend you or anyone else with my comment I was just stating a fact for my own personal preference. I'll just avoid the pics of guys feet but no need to throw a hissy fit!!

im so glad i found this site, for the longest time i figured i was the only one with a sneaker fetish, but im definitely not alone here. love slip ons:icon_mrgr

Yeah girls only... Guys are not a turn on for me either... :icon_evil :icon_evil

Walk softly people..

i use to be that same way then i woke up one day and realized i loved the sneakers regardless, nothing smells quite the same as long as there vans slip ons:icon_mrgr Whats up with them pics FetishGuy

Back
Top Bottom