Re: Sneakers and shoes continue

I take it your wife knows about your interest?:icon_wink

In a way but she knows I like comfort and a different style than the average guy , she also understand that it is just a shoe and just like guys like to collect jordans and those other big doofy basketball shoes , and women like to collect heels and so on . i like my style of shoe Keds , Reeboks , canvas , and flat slip ons which look cool on me because I am short and I could care less about following society and what everyone else is wearing I am a leader and choose my own shoes are shoes , But yes she knows i love keds for the look comfort and cuteness in them and she knows i ador women wearing them.
men should try flats slip ons sometime ,They make some that does not shoe cleavage but it looks like loafers , I have some keds flats , but if you have long feet it looks obvious but if you have small feet it looks ok. she has to ask me if she can use one . lol and I am always getting compliments , we go out togheter all the time with the kids too , to do everything from shopping , school , movies , etc so people look and wonder but when they see my ring and hers on our fingers and a different style of dressing they always think its cool. but I love shoes and will buy and buy and wear . kedsrus ps I wore a old pair of champs in white today and my oldest son spilled soda and the youngest spilled his milk shake because I had to stop short while driving my car , i am in florida and it is hot , While on the highway for an hour even with the ac on it began to smell so i went home and began washing the inside carpets with a hos and wet my keds and I would notice her looking every now and then I would turn my head and look at her face quickly and saw her looking a few times ant the champs as they were soaked , so women have a lifelong interest but would not admit it .
i watched her wear a pair of new white keds and would noticed she would just abuse them and do whatever to get them dirty and i would argue that the soles are new but the material is dirty? Hmm

What did you do? Break into Imelda Marcus' closet?

I don't think even my niece (Favorite quote: "There's no such thing as too many shoes.") has this many shoes.

Haha you should see my sneaker room! Imelda Marcus look out.

What do you mean you are very familiar with those red keds?? please tell!!😕:biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom