Re: sneakerseekers wife in some sexy platforms

justttt incaseeee some of you keds freaks arent satisfied with the platform sneakers... i had you in mind and had her throw on a fresh pair of white champssss... yummm...

p.s i know a couple guys in here said im " too agressive" and not a nice person... cause of a couple comments i made.. listennn if i wasnt a nice person i wouldnt be postin pics of my wifeee to have all you's enjoy them... you got a problem with me dont look at them or my thread...im trying to put nice pictures on this website for you guys to look at since theres not too much on here these days.. so people who appreciate them thankyou and comment and ill be nice and comment right back at ya... the other ones and buddy you know who you are.. dnt bother lookin at them if you dont think im " nice" or have anythin good to say... sorry to mention it but someone got me a lil pissed off today.. anyways hope all of you guys enjoy themmm... thats what there here for.. and let me know whatcha think :icon_mrgr

Great pics again! No complaints here! Thanks a lot!

Absolutely awesome pics dude. You are lucky. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Mornin Sneakerseeker, Man o' Mannn those pics were brilliant.. Great Plats and Keds, Great otk socks AND a beautiful wife.. As they say, "man, your doin O.K. in this world".. Thank you very much mate.. LOVED EM'... :icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil

thanks for the complimentsss.... keep em cominggg = ]..... my wife enjoys getting complimented on her sexy feet in her white platforms and keds... :icon_bigg

i would totally love to see more with the platforms! u are very sexy maybe some licking to:icon_wink

Very hot post! Wish I had a wife that would share the same passion I do! Any chance you can do a set of converse or adidas?

Back
Top Bottom