• All email services are currently down. I hope for a fix within a day

RonR

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
A few days ago I was taking a walk at a local park when I passed a woman in her early 20's also walking on the same paved trail. She approached from the opposite direction while texting on her phone. She was wearing a white top, skinny jeans and white Kate Spade Keds with the gold dots. They looked great!

I only saw her for a few moments as she walked by but the Keds looked new as they still had their original 'glow.' Maybe 20 minutes later as I was getting close to the parking area, I saw her heading in my direction but cutting across the grass. I fiddled with my phone to have a reason to stop where I was as she made her way down the slight hill. The girl was still texting or doing something with her phone and did not notice the soft, mushy area at the bottom of the hill next to the sidewalk. She strode right into the slop thoroughly soaking both Keds in the muddy grass. She let out a scream and must have repeated the phrase "damn-it!" 50 times. Only the rubber sides and the gold tips of the laces were somewhat visible. The canvas was completely soaked.

She stomped off with her day clearly ruined.

Back
Top Bottom