Re: Took some new photos of the old balloons (my favorite pair)

Yes they are new..... the length of the bottom... do you mean inside of the shoe, or outside?

Thanks mate.. Outside please... :icon_cool Walk softly people...

Don't you still have that one pair of Balloons that's even older and more trashed? If you do I'd like to see pictures of them too -- the more trashed the better! :icon_mrgr

Hi consforever,

The outside sole measures 273mm, which is 10 3/4" long.

Senzuri, yea I still have that pair... one day I'll post some pictures of them, and I agree, the more trashed the better~

Thomas still cant find where to P.M. you about buying your baloons... Send your e-mail via my VIP message section.. Thanks ... :icon_bigg:icon_bigg Walk softly people..

Hi Consforever,

According to the FAQ, you are supposed to be able to email me. Do you see an "email" button on the posts that I write?

"Can I email other members?

Yes. To send an email to another member, you can either find them on the member list, or click the email user button Email User on any post they have written.

This will usually open a page that contains a form where you can enter your message. When you have finished typing your message, press the 'send email' button and your message will be sent instantly."

Apparently since I am only an ordinary member there is no such priviledge for me.

There is no email on this board. It is one of the main reasons why we don't have hundreds of spam posts to delete every day. VIP's can use PM's.

I suppose since I am not a VIP I can't use PM.....

Maybe I'll just put those shoes on ebay, and consforever you can go bid on them...

And Seeker if there is no email function on this board, maybe it's a good idea to change the FAQ to reflect that?

Thomas, Yep put them on E-bay mate and let me know on here where they are.. Looks like the only way to go... I tried to message you this morning but you wern't allowed to recieve it.. Thanks mate... :icon_bigg:icon_bigg walk softly people..

Back
Top Bottom