I remember walking through the video store a few years ago and seeing the box to "Can't Buy Mr Love" with her on Patrick Dempsey's back and a good shot of her worn Tretorns. I have only seen parts of the movie but I know you can see some shots of her Tretorns in it.

These may have been mentioned before but here are some other places where you can see Tretorns:

The Boy Who Could Fly
Karate Kid Part 1 (Elizabeth Shue wears them!)
Sex and the City (an episode in the fourth season the chick with dark hair wears them while having sex. It is the episode when Sarah Jessica Parker goes camping with the guy from Northern Exposure)

Mrs. Clause

Mrs. Clause

Hi,

I got home Monday night and my wife had put down a couple of glasses of wine. She was wearing pajamas and red fuzzy socks. I brought her a red dress, Tretorns, and a Santa hat. She put them on for me and we started messing around. We were fucking on the couch when I said we should go in our bedroom. I wanted to feel her Tretorns on my ass and I was close to cumming on the couch. So we went in our room and she laid down on the bed and slipped her Tretorns off. I entered her and came shortly after but it was a letdown that she took them off. I know I could have asked her to put them back on but I didn't want her to think that it was all about the Tretorns. Anyway, it was still a great night!

Tretornluver

Sarah Jessica

Sarah Jessica

There is an epidosde of Sex in the CIty when Srah's character has her shoes stolen so guess what she walks back home in. Tretorns

Killerkeds

Holy shit!!! I need to check that out! Do you know what season it is? Are there good shots of her in Tretorns?

Here u go

Here u go

Sex and the City

Title: A Woman's Right to Shoes

Series 6, Episode 9

Carrie and Stanford attend a baby shower thrown by their friends who insist that shoes are removed before entry. When they leave she discovers that her new Manolos have been stolen.

This is it

Killerkeds

Killerkeds said:
Sex and the City

Title: A Woman's Right to Shoes

Series 6, Episode 9

Carrie and Stanford attend a baby shower thrown by their friends who insist that shoes are removed before entry. When they leave she discovers that her new Manolos have been stolen.

This is it

Killerkeds

Thanks a lot. I will check it out. I think I have seen this episode but I don' t remember seeing the Tretorns. Are their good shots of them?

Not what u want

Not what u want

Tretornlover

No not really but you do see her walking down the sidewalk wearing the tretorns and you can make them out. The only thing is she has them without the laces being tied in bows.

Killerkeds

Tretorn sighting

Tretorn sighting

I was driving this afternoon and I saw a woman wearing Tretorns with blue trim. So I pulled over at the next block and walked next to her. I mentioned that I liked her Tretorns and that I hadn't seen them in awhile and we talked about how comfy they were and how we wish we could find them like we used to. She even let me touch her Tretorns!

All in all a good afternoon!

Ultimate job

Ultimate job

That is sweet that you not only recently talked to a lady with Tretorns but even touched them. Nice going.

I was dreaming today about the ultimate job that was for real not so long ago; working as a shoe salesman at a preppy tennis sports store in the 1980's. Tretorns were the rage and every girl was not just happy with one, but often wanted many colors and styles. Blue, white, red, nylite, leather, high top...

It was your job to talk the women into trying them on, lacing them up, talking about how everyone is getting them and just how comfortable they are. That they even feel great in bare feet. They were perfect for a hard match on the tennis court and then out to the pool afterwards. As a proper salesman, you would of course be wearing a brand new sparkling pair of Nylites topped off with a Lacoste polo and shorts. On the walls, there would be rows of Tretorns in every color and style, women’s' on one side, men’s' on the other.

You would need to check out every potential buyer and see what she was after. Was this their first pair of Tretorn's? Did they play tennis? Maybe you would need to talk with a lady who was already in a nice beaten up pair and needed a bunch of new pairs because she was wearing them out so fast. She wanted to try some of the new colors, the Kelly green and the light pink, and get some of her old stand-bys the blue and white.

She would need to have her feet sized and of course that means her sitting down with you on the shoe stool and a shoe sizer. She would slip off those beaten up nylites and the aroma would hit your nose. To make sure that you had the right size, you would have your face good and close to her feet and those Tretorns lying next to them. All the while, you would be discussing the other nylite colors available and saying that you would be right back with her new Tretorns.

Now it was into the storeroom that you knew only too well. This was where you would jerk off each night just before closing up shop for the night. The whole lot of Tretorns was there for the taking and it was a different sneaker each night. Anyway, you easily found the different pairs in the right sizes and colors and brought them out to your customer.

You could mention how you have been selling lots in these colors lately and how the new terry cloth lining is even more soothing for your bare feet. You would do the opening of the box, the precise lacing of the Tretorns, placing her feet into the shoes, tying a knot, and asking her to walk around. You would need to watch her sneakers closely and make sure that she was happy with the size. You might say how they look like a perfect fit.

As you are helping her gather up all her new nylites, you could mention how you are collecting old sneakers for donations. She already had so many pairs of old Tretorns, the last thing that she needed was yet another pair and so she said what a good idea it was to donate them. Up to the sales counter to drop off the new pairs and then back to the shoe racks to pick up those beaten pair of nylites and put them into the "donation" box.

Good thing that night you did not need to close up because you could more quickly get to the excitement of the night, a feast with a really destroyed pair of smelly nylites, wet with sweat, for the rest of the night. Not only that but they were more fodder for the collection at home, it was to be another real fun night as a Tretorn salesman.

Great post, tretorntime!

I ran into the same lady wearing the same Tretorns the other day again! Only this time I was wearing my Tretorns. She saw me and as I walked up to her she said, "I looked online for Tretorns but couldn't find any."

I showed her mine and told her I had just got them online after I talked to her the other day and that I was glad I ran into her so I could thank her. She asked me where I got mine and I said it was from a place that started with a "z" (I was thinking of zappos.com) and I kept pretending like I couldn't remember so I could keep talking to her! Then we parted company and I turned back and told her I remembered! She said she had a pair in a box that she had not opened in her closet. I asked her what color they were but she couldn't remember. After I told her zappos.com she said she was going to go straight home and order more Tretorns.

Another good day!

Back
Top Bottom